The Student Room Group

Necklines for big boobs?

I keep getting mixed messages about what necklines are best for large chested girls. Lots of people say v neck and i wear a lot of v necks and i like them, i also like scoop necks and lots of people say that too, but my mum insists that i look best in really high necklines but i think it juts makes me look bigger and a bit silly like i am desperately and obviously trying to cover them up whihc is not what i wanna do. What does everyone else think?
Reply 1
don't listen to your mum :p:
i would say v but i reckon scoop necks and whatever can look fine on bigger-busted girls too so i dunno..but i really don't think high-neck lines help
V-necks are ALWAYS flattering.
V necks are the best for big boobs. So are square and scope necks. I've found that id I wear anythng wth a highish neckline it makes me look unbalanced so I would recommend sticking to lower necklines. Hell if you've got it, flaunt it:smile:
Reply 4
V necks and espescially wrap aroud tops/dresses look great with big boobs.
Frostie
V necks and espescially wrap aroud tops/dresses look great with big boobs.

yup.
and stay AWAY from polo necks!
Reply 6
Apparently if you have an angular face, you should go for more angular necklines, like V-neck and square, and if you have a round face, go for more rounded necklines. (This is according to my friend who went to a "What not to wear" style evening.)

Generally anything other than high necklines suit big boobs!
Reply 7
I've found that scoop, square, v-neck and sweet heart necklines are the best options. Polo necks just make you look large all over and really don't enhance anything.
Reply 8
i like square necks. they do it best for me... lol. shame they are pretty hard to come by.
Reply 9
V and scoop. Lots of women with bigger boobs really should keep away from square neck lines as well as then can have the same effect as polo necks. Ie. me. haha I look really silly in square necks!
Reply 10
i tend to find that high necklinesmake me look too top heavy, even normal t-shirt necklines don't seem to flatter a bigger chest
i find that if i wear round high necklines i just look like one big boob lol!!
v necks and layers are so much more flattering

Latest