💀💀💀goofy ah thread
Reply 3
Your cheesy knob stinks, I’m not going anywhere near that until you wash
Original post by Boatemaa sika 22
How to tell my boyfriend that his penis is smelly

He’s deffo uncircumcised

tbh just tell him, u don't like the smell? or like try to maybe have a conversation about being sanitary and like how you appreciate it or like it when he practices good hygiene? Maybe take a shower with him and soap down there when you guys do that? (Don't get soap on the tip), it would be a less direct way to say it stinks?
Omg get a new boyfriend. If he can't even wash his **** when he knows sex or a head job is on the cards, then this guy is not ready to tackle life and all it throws at him. Dump him.
Original post by charlie55555
Omg get a new boyfriend. If he can't even wash his **** when he knows sex or a head job is on the cards, then this guy is not ready to tackle life and all it throws at him. Dump him.

Inconvenience or challenge in your relationship? Just end it innit

Give him an ultimatum... Either get circumcised with Frenulectomy or I'm gone! He doesn't respect you if he doesn't agree to circumcision!
Reply 9
Original post by Anonymous
Give him an ultimatum... Either get circumcised with Frenulectomy or I'm gone! He doesn't respect you if he doesn't agree to circumcision!

Totally correct. A man should always get circumcised if his woman wants him to. No exceptions.
Original post by 135Peter
Totally correct. A man should always get circumcised if his woman wants him to. No exceptions.

Rubbish. Should a girl have a boob job because her boyfriend demands it?

All cosmetic surgery. Perfectly possible to be clean and have a foreskin.
Reply 11
Original post by Apachecow
Rubbish. Should a girl have a boob job because her boyfriend demands it?

All cosmetic surgery. Perfectly possible to be clean and have a foreskin.

No, a woman shouldn’t have a ‘boob job’ if her partner demands it.
Circumcision is different. It is healthier, cleaner, the right thing to do and a great tradition.
Original post by 135Peter
Circumcision is different. It is healthier, cleaner, the right thing to do and a great tradition.

A tradition yes, the others, no. Think we need a good reason to surgically mutilate the gentles. The foreskin has functions.
Reply 13
Original post by Apachecow
A tradition yes, the others, no. Think we need a good reason to surgically mutilate the gentles. The foreskin has functions.

And there are so many good reasons to circumcise: health, hygiene, tradition, longer lasting sex before orgasm.

Quick Reply

Latest