The Student Room Group

Am confused! Don’t know if his lying or not

So I started talking to this guy on snap and we exchanged random pictures of each but his pic looked too good to be true I showed my friends and told them about him but they where “oh his fake, I feel his fake blah blah” I didn’t listen to them and just continued talking to him he was nice and sweet then he started asking for nudes I told him I couldn’t but he begged me for it, so I sent him just my boobs without my face on it, then one day he asked for money I told him I was broke and had nothing on me but he kept on asking when he realized I wasn’t giving in, he threatened to leak the pics at first I doubted that he had them but he sent me the same pics I sent him and I was like how can u post it when my face doesn’t show and he said his gonna add my pic to d boobs pic and post them and he said that he wants money or my full nudes I tried convincing him that I was poor and lived with my wicked step mum so I had no money whatsoever and I can’t send my full nudes, he then agreed and just started talking to me normally and he said he has deleted the pics he had but idk why I just can’t believe him tho I feel his lying but I don’t wanna talk to him anymore too am afraid that if I stop talking to him he might leak them even if he claims to delete them, and i recently just found out that he stalks me on my other socials too so am really scared… what should I do?
Go to the police. What he is doing is illegal. You shouldn't have to be living in fear and need to be able to move on with your life.
Original post by Anonymous
So I started talking to this guy on snap and we exchanged random pictures of each but his pic looked too good to be true I showed my friends and told them about him but they where “oh his fake, I feel his fake blah blah” I didn’t listen to them and just continued talking to him he was nice and sweet then he started asking for nudes I told him I couldn’t but he begged me for it, so I sent him just my boobs without my face on it, then one day he asked for money I told him I was broke and had nothing on me but he kept on asking when he realized I wasn’t giving in, he threatened to leak the pics at first I doubted that he had them but he sent me the same pics I sent him and I was like how can u post it when my face doesn’t show and he said his gonna add my pic to d boobs pic and post them and he said that he wants money or my full nudes I tried convincing him that I was poor and lived with my wicked step mum so I had no money whatsoever and I can’t send my full nudes, he then agreed and just started talking to me normally and he said he has deleted the pics he had but idk why I just can’t believe him tho I feel his lying but I don’t wanna talk to him anymore too am afraid that if I stop talking to him he might leak them even if he claims to delete them, and i recently just found out that he stalks me on my other socials too so am really scared… what should I do?

Never be threatened or forced at the very least you should have just blocked or reported him once he has control of the pictures he has them he’s just lying to you for you to fall into his bait.
(edited 9 months ago)
Of course he's lying. Either report him or block him everywhere.
Well they're a scammer/perv. But tbh the threat of 'I'll put a pic of boobs next to a pic of you' is weak, remember anyone anywhere could so this, it holds no weight and they just want to scare you into a more vulnerable position.

I'd be temped to just make this a police matter, esp as you are unlikely his only victim. Your friends were 100% on the money

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending