The Student Room Group

My girlfriend has fake boobs

I’m dating a girl for last 6 months, we finally had sex where I noticed she had plastic surgery on her breasts and got implants.

Personally I don’t like fake boobs, because they feel really hard and also you can feel the silicone implants inside. It doesn’t feel natural at all but I accept her surgery and will support whatever she wants to do with her body.

After we had sex I asked her if her boobs were real or implants (I knew they were implants but just wanted to have a convo about it as I was interested) but to my surprise, she lied to me and said they’re real and she’s never had any surgery, now I’m not sure what to say.

It’s so obvious I can literally feel the silicone implant inside it and you can also feel it move around if u squeeze it. and her breasts felt really hard so she’s obviously too embarrassed to admit they’re fake.

I am understanding and it’s her body, I won’t judge her and I’ll accept her plastic surgery, but I just want her to be comfortable telling me they’re fake because now I can’t get over her lying to me about it, I feel like I’m her bf for 6 months, we’re potentially going to get married if things go well in the future so how can I get her to open up to me about something like this and be honest
Original post by Anonymous #1
I’m dating a girl for last 6 months, we finally had sex where I noticed she had plastic surgery on her breasts and got implants.

Personally I don’t like fake boobs, because they feel really hard and also you can feel the silicone implants inside. It doesn’t feel natural at all but I accept her surgery and will support whatever she wants to do with her body.

After we had sex I asked her if her boobs were real or implants (I knew they were implants but just wanted to have a convo about it as I was interested) but to my surprise, she lied to me and said they’re real and she’s never had any surgery, now I’m not sure what to say.

It’s so obvious I can literally feel the silicone implant inside it and you can also feel it move around if u squeeze it. and her breasts felt really hard so she’s obviously too embarrassed to admit they’re fake.

I am understanding and it’s her body, I won’t judge her and I’ll accept her plastic surgery, but I just want her to be comfortable telling me they’re fake because now I can’t get over her lying to me about it, I feel like I’m her bf for 6 months, we’re potentially going to get married if things go well in the future so how can I get her to open up to me about something like this and be honest

Perhaps she had implants for medical reasons?
Wish my girlfriend had fake boobs

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending