The Student Room Group
Just buy a revision book and study it yourself, doubt any tutorials will be available during the summer
Sorry but this is the wrong forum, you may get more sucess in the academic section. If not at least the maths description can amuse you.
Reply 3
kamsingh
i was wondering what i could do to quench my first in the summer holidays of learning maths, is there any good tutorial websites for as level maths?

You've just done your GCSEs? Forget maths, just relax. This is the last break you're going to have for a long time to come.
kamsingh
i was wondering what i could do to quench my first in the summer holidays of learning maths, is there any good tutorial websites for as level maths?

wtf mate?
Reply 5
kamsingh

tutorial websites??? in the summer? i suggest you 'quench' your thirst for living life before you start an AS course unnecessarily early. make the most of your holiday, you could be dead tomorrow.
Reply 6
kamsingh

arghhhhhhH!!!!! are you totally insane?! :eek:
Oh dear, you surely must have something, other than studying maths, to do?
Reply 8
thenarbisbanned
Oh dear, you surely must have something, other than studying maths, to do?

lol.
Reply 9
kamsingh

I think this is a great idea. You could learn most of the stuff in P1 ur self.
If you read the book carefully and have a go at the questions in the book, u 'll learn most of P1.
After that u 'll need to look at past papers and review excercises (Thats If ur aiming for an A). You may have some problems and by the time u get to this u;d be back in school and can ask ur teachers for help.
Reply 10
play pearls before swine 2, and try to win, without looking on the internet for the solution. And then proving/ finding a solution mathematically.

http://www.transience.com.au/pearl2.html

oh yeah, this is game is guaranteed to make you go mad kos you "kan't" win.
Reply 11
HamaL
I think this is a great idea. You could learn most of the stuff in P1 ur self.
If you read the book carefully and have a go at the questions in the book, u 'll learn most of P1.
After that u 'll need to look at past papers and review excercises (Thats If ur aiming for an A). You may have some problems and by the time u get to this u;d be back in school and can ask ur teachers for help.

*cough* nerd *cough*...

.... why you looking at me?

Latest