The Student Room Group
Founders Building, Royal Holloway
Royal Holloway
Egham
Visit website

Unlikely to obtain offer RHUL Offer, feeling worried

Hi I was planning to study Modern History and Politics this coming September but unfortunately I don't think Ill obtain the ABB offered with a likelihood of me only getting BBC due to a mess up in a couple maths exams. How lenient is RHUL when it comes to grades. Any advice or info would be greatly appreciated as I'm freaking out a bit as i really liked the uni. Thanks.
Original post by gamer_tubs
Hi I was planning to study Modern History and Politics this coming September but unfortunately I don't think Ill obtain the ABB offered with a likelihood of me only getting BBC due to a mess up in a couple maths exams. How lenient is RHUL when it comes to grades. Any advice or info would be greatly appreciated as I'm freaking out a bit as i really liked the uni. Thanks.

Hey there,

Firstly, I would say don't panic! You may find that you've done better than you think.

At this point, we won't know what our position will be for individual courses come A Level Results Day, however if we do have places left on the course we will then look at those who narrowly missed the grades of their offer.

I hope all goes well for you!

Camilla :smile:
Founders Building, Royal Holloway
Royal Holloway
Egham
Visit website

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending