The Student Room Group

BIMM Brighton Drums

Hey guys Charlie here, I'm applying for professional musicianship at degree level for drums in BIMM Brighton next here, and I'm just wondering if there's any drummers here that have been through the audition process and could give some advice/information as to what they ask of you in the audition and what is best to play. Also if there's anyone who's looking to start BIMM in 2017 next year and wants to chat and stuff? I need friends haha, thanks a lot :biggrin:
Reply 1
I'm starting Bimm Brighton next year for songwriting 🙌🙌 I went to the open day earlier this year and it looked amazing, although Im nervous for the interview haha!
Original post by charliedrums
Hey guys Charlie here, I'm applying for professional musicianship at degree level for drums in BIMM Brighton next here, and I'm just wondering if there's any drummers here that have been through the audition process and could give some advice/information as to what they ask of you in the audition and what is best to play. Also if there's anyone who's looking to start BIMM in 2017 next year and wants to chat and stuff? I need friends haha, thanks a lot :biggrin:

Alright mate, guessing you already had your audition by now and hope it went well for ya, if your planning on going have you got any accommodation sorted for it yet cause I play drums and doing the same course, looking for a place to live, cheers

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending