The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
amazingtrade
Drugs being sold in the corridors, teachers and pupils ending up in hospital as a result of violence (I had to visit A&E twice in my 4 year time there), the supply teachers were more useless than Jeremy Clarkson trying to debate.

It has since closed down.

Ouch. Was the A&E visits serious?
Reply 41
I go to a mixed state and have been since I was 5!
This is stupid because i've moved to different kind of schools...this poll should have those square boxes rather than circles, the type where you can tick more then one box.

However my last school was an all boys mixed school, so i ticked that.
Reply 43
Cossack
Uni of hertfordshire well ill be damned i used to live in watford (where the main campus is) you're gonna get to know Destiny and Area very well id guess theyr're always full of the students....

try www.destinynightclub.com for a sample of what the nightclubs are like...ther used to be a picture of me on there as well but i think it might be gone now...

I live near Watford at the moment :smile: Although Area is definitely better than Destiny... :tongue:
Reply 44
slowjamz
I live near Watford at the moment :smile: Although Area is definitely better than Destiny... :tongue:

Indeed it is, destinys good for blokes looking to pull an easy 14 year old tho, but Area on a thursday was always wicked....havent been to either for months tho....but i doubt they've changed much...where bouts do you live????
Reply 45
Colchester Royal Grammar in yr 7 for a bit then to a mixed school
tis_me_lord
However my last school was an all boys mixed school, so i ticked that.

All boys *and* mixed? :confused:
Pencil Queen
All boys *and* mixed?

Oh wait, sorry i'm having a deranged moment again, i meant my last school was all boys, and the one before that was mixed.
i used to go to bury grammar girls
Reply 49
I went to state mixed, it was pretty large school, over 2000 students. I think its one of the largest schools in the UK, the 6th form was made of roghly 300 - 400 people (including yr 12and 13). It was nice enough, but it was a rare thing to have aclass of 10, let alone just by yourself!!! I think they would have stopped running the subject if it were the case lol! I off to uni this year hopefully, and theres only 15 in my whole degree course! Which is rather surprising!! However, still the university will still have more students overall than my high school!
amazingtrade
Drugs being sold in the corridors, teachers and pupils ending up in hospital as a result of violence (I had to visit A&E twice in my 4 year time there), the supply teachers were more useless than Jeremy Clarkson trying to debate.

It has since closed down.

Sounds like the school i went to, however, it hasn't been closed down :rolleyes:
Reply 51
shishi nee
i used to go to bury grammar girls

What, live ones?
Reply 52
Almost always private mixed- had a stint of home school and portuguese state school- when we were in the middle of no where- but private mixed- loved it! :tongue:
Reply 53
I've always been at mixed state schools. Nothing else in the area to go to.
Reply 54
State mixed, I've always thought a single-sex school would be awful.
I went to a state girls school.
Reply 56
AndyT
What, live ones?

haha if i had rep available you wouldve gotten it :biggrin:
Reply 57
kikzen
haha if i had rep available you wouldve gotten it :biggrin:

There's always next time :tongue:
Reply 58
i didnt vte because ive got a different past.... :redface:

year 1 - 3: private school in india, mixed
year 4/5 - 9: international private school "abroad", mixed
year 10-11: another international but not-so-good school "abroad" mixed but 'separate' :confused:
year 12-13: independant boys school (obv boys)

Latest

Trending

Trending