The Student Room Group

Magdalen College School sixth form

Hi! I received a conditional other to go to MCS for sixth form in September. Just wondering if there are any current students who can tell me about your experience or anyone else starting in the fall?
Original post by valeriechan
Hi! I received a conditional other to go to MCS for sixth form in September. Just wondering if there are any current students who can tell me about your experience or anyone else starting in the fall?

Hii,

I am interested in applying this september. Could you please give me advice on how to get in?
What type of questions did they ask you in your interview + verbal reasoning?
How should I prepare? I do know a few girls in my school who have gotten accepted for "maths, spanish, biology and politics"
Reply 2
"The Fall"?

Since when have we been in the United States.
Original post by valeriechan

For some reason it's not letting me send you a private message but in regards to what you sent me

I'm going to do English, history, Spanish and politics. I'm going to apply in September so any advice on how to prepare for tests/verbal reasoning would be much appreciated. Also what type of questions did you get asked in the interview? I just really want to get in honestly.
Thank you so much x

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending