Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Why does everyone fancy doctors? Watch

ReputationRep:
    or nurses.. Ive met a few young doctors on Grindr. Arrogant and nerdy tho I like nerds.

Is it a fetish? Cos most people seem to fancy em. They arent even rich unless they're like 60 yr old consultants lol. If ur a gold digger date a banker

ReputationRep:
    Because people that look after other people are rather sexy.

Source: http://greatergood.berkeley.edu/arti...truism_is_sexy
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    because its like free healthcare u know. well its already ''free'' here but with a doctor significant others, you dont even have to step out the house to the GP

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Supersaps)
    Because people that look after other people are rather sexy.

Source: http://greatergood.berkeley.edu/arti...truism_is_sexy
    Nice article. But why not care workers then. And most people prefer doctors to nurses who are more "caring"

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ihatePE)
    because its like free healthcare u know. well its already ''free'' here but with a doctor significant others, you dont even have to step out the house to the GP
    Your funny I wish u were gay

ReputationRep:
    Old news. It's the wealth, the 'forbiddeness' of them the fact they're high up there in terms of knowledge because I tell you... intelligence is definitely not one of the things they always possess. And most of them are bound by their codes of conduct to be at least a bit nice and caring (fair portion are angry and stressed so end up acting in the completely opposite manner) , and who doesn't love a bit of tender loving care?

But at the end of the day when they go home it could be a whole different kettle of fish (them as people) so I guess people are just crushing on what they see someone doing when they're getting paid a shed load of money to do it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HandsomeStud)
    Nice article. But why not care workers then. And most people prefer doctors to nurses who are more "caring"
    Fair point.

I suppose the intelligent, money side of life helps too!

ReputationRep:
    I fancy Asian communist dictators. Maybe they're just weird. :yum:

ReputationRep:
    Not everyone

ReputationRep:
    I could never date a doctor... I'd be too worried that they didn't wash their hands after touching infected sick people. Ew.

ReputationRep:
    I just fancy good looking doctors

ReputationRep:
    female nurses > doctors

Male doctors are cucks TBH
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Welcome Squad
    Because: financial stability :dontknow:

ReputationRep:
    It makes girls feel good about going for someone rich because they can pretend to themselves they like him because it's a caring profession.

Men who like nurses have an Oedipus complex.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by scrotgrot)

Men who like nurses have an Oedipus complex.
    What?

(Original post by Chestbrah_)
    Male doctors are cucks TBH
    What?

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.