The Student Room Group

Why does everyone fancy doctors?

or nurses.. Ive met a few young doctors on Grindr. Arrogant and nerdy tho I like nerds.

Is it a fetish? Cos most people seem to fancy em. They arent even rich unless they're like 60 yr old consultants lol. If ur a gold digger date a banker
Because people that look after other people are rather sexy.

Source: http://greatergood.berkeley.edu/article/item/altruism_is_sexy
Reply 2
Original post by Supersaps
Because people that look after other people are rather sexy.

Source: http://greatergood.berkeley.edu/article/item/altruism_is_sexy

Nice article. But why not care workers then. And most people prefer doctors to nurses who are more "caring"
Reply 3
Your funny I wish u were gay
Old news. It's the wealth, the 'forbiddeness' of them the fact they're high up there in terms of knowledge because I tell you... intelligence is definitely not one of the things they always possess. And most of them are bound by their codes of conduct to be at least a bit nice and caring (fair portion are angry and stressed so end up acting in the completely opposite manner) , and who doesn't love a bit of tender loving care?

But at the end of the day when they go home it could be a whole different kettle of fish (them as people) so I guess people are just crushing on what they see someone doing when they're getting paid a shed load of money to do it.
Original post by HandsomeStud
Nice article. But why not care workers then. And most people prefer doctors to nurses who are more "caring"

Fair point. :smile:

I suppose the intelligent, money side of life helps too!
I fancy Asian communist dictators. Maybe they're just weird. :yum:
(edited 7 years ago)
Not everyone :colonhash:
I could never date a doctor... I'd be too worried that they didn't wash their hands after touching infected sick people. Ew.
Reply 9
I just fancy good looking doctors
female nurses > doctors

Male doctors are cucks TBH
Because: financial stability :dontknow:
It makes girls feel good about going for someone rich because they can pretend to themselves they like him because it's a caring profession.

Men who like nurses have an Oedipus complex.
Original post by scrotgrot

Men who like nurses have an Oedipus complex.

What?

Original post by Chestbrah_
Male doctors are cucks TBH
What?
(edited 7 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest