The Student Room Group

If you were invisible for a day, what would you do?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
A lot of trolling
Raid a mac store :colone:
Kiss the boy I love :rofl:
I'd go to an Argos or Amazon warehouse and just steal steal steal.
If I could willingly become invisible I'd go on a nice long haul flight for free, but that'd be awkward to get back if it wore off after a day...
I'd probably rob a bank or at least steal out of a rich person's bank account. Look over their shoulder and stick their card. Empty their bank account and put these funds abroad.

Yeah. That's what I would do.

Or, I would find which millionaire lottery ticket was where, and head to that shop and buy the ticket to win. Yes, that seems more plausible.
Reply 26
Original post by kalclash
Would my clothes also be invisible or would I have to walk around naked?

Asking the real questions
Play Pokemon during daylight hours.
Reply 28
Original post by 1010marina
Oooh no consent makes all the difference.

Why not rob a bank and retire in the playboy mansion or the armoury instead?

Im actually a successful professional gambler irl who has slept with an unfeasibly large number of women all of whom consented.:tongue:

Im bored with consensual sex but accept that it's the done thing.:smile:
Reply 29
Original post by kalclash
@moggis you could try a few gyms ranging in price and quality and see which offers the highest standard of eye candy. You could theorise that the more expensive, premium gyms would have a higher percentage of older ladies or men, where as the slightly cheaper gym may attract the younger demographic.

If you ever do become invisible for a day let us know how this question concludes.

I don't need to.
I'm one of the ,er,older members of this forum-I joined purely to ask a question about gambling and found an interesting betting thread I wasn't expecting-and have been around the block as they say.

The first gym I ever joined was expensive . The girl was showing me around in the afternoon and in the main gym area there was only one person. Not a really fit woman but the next best thing.

George Best.

I took one look at George Best and George Best took one look at me -he was facing me and working his traps -and I turned to the girl and said ,"I will join".

I knew that if George Best was a member the women must be hot.

And they were.:smile:
(edited 7 years ago)
Find out my A Level results
Turn in to the biggest pervert going :yep: :ahee:
@retardis - I, for one, would think about burning down the headquarters..and I know I'm not alone in that.
Stare at my window, ease my mind, it would be quiet, and peaceful! This way no one will disturb me or tell me to do something. I will in great peace :awesome::awesome::awesome:

Posted from TSR Mobile
First, I would take my clothes off and remain that way for the rest of the day.

Then I would go to where ever Douglas booth is (still naked..) and I would lick his beautiful body until I feel satisfied.

Then I would go into Le Gavroche (still naked...) and dine like a King.

I would then rush home quickly and put my clothes on before midnight because I wouldn't want to feel exposed or anything...:colondollar:
(edited 7 years ago)
steal a lot of jewellery
stick to good stuff nothing under £2000 as well as some watches as i am a little bit addicted to them
and a few cars
say a better mercades, a lamboghini, a bentley, a couple of range rovers, a discovery
Original post by sulaimanali
@retardis - I, for one, would think about burning down the headquarters..and I know I'm not alone in that.

You're definitely not alone, I'll join you. I think we should start a petition to see who else wants to participate, its not as if we've had many of those this year..
Go to the most exclusive expensive restaurants and eat the food before it leaves the kitchen.
Get on a plane and fly to a random destination.

Quick Reply

Latest