Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone else accepted their offer of accommodation at Singer Hall? I'll be living in block 14 and I was hoping to meet some of my flatmates.

ReputationRep:
    Hey there! I've also accepted my accommodation offer for Singer Hall too and am staying over at block 32. The reviews over at student crowd seems to be positive but some of the older threads in TSR seems to say otherwise. I guess we should judge it ourselves. One thing I'm worried about is the arrivals date. The university page says the arrivals date is the 24 & 25th of Sept but I'm not sure if they will let us in early. Too many stuffs to move in two days.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by KimchiSenpai)
    Hey there! I've also accepted my accommodation offer for Singer Hall too and am staying over at block 32. The reviews over at student crowd seems to be positive but some of the older threads in TSR seems to say otherwise. I guess we should judge it ourselves. One thing I'm worried about is the arrivals date. The university page says the arrivals date is the 24 & 25th of Sept but I'm not sure if they will let us in early. Too many stuffs to move in two days.
    Yes, I've noticed that as well. I'm actually planning on arriving on the 23rd and I'm most likely going to send them an e-mail letting them know. I hope it won't be too big of an issue.

ReputationRep:
    I'm in block 31

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    You don't have to move it all in on one date. It's just so the car park isn't completely full you can keep moving stuff in as long as you like.

Posted from TSR Mobile

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you rather give up sugar, or salt?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.