The Student Room Group
Coventry University
Coventry University
Coventry
Visit website

Singer Hall Accommodation

Has anyone else accepted their offer of accommodation at Singer Hall? I'll be living in block 14 and I was hoping to meet some of my flatmates.
Hey there! I've also accepted my accommodation offer for Singer Hall too and am staying over at block 32. The reviews over at student crowd seems to be positive but some of the older threads in TSR seems to say otherwise. I guess we should judge it ourselves. One thing I'm worried about is the arrivals date. The university page says the arrivals date is the 24 & 25th of Sept but I'm not sure if they will let us in early. Too many stuffs to move in two days.
Coventry University
Coventry University
Coventry
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by KimchiSenpai
Hey there! I've also accepted my accommodation offer for Singer Hall too and am staying over at block 32. The reviews over at student crowd seems to be positive but some of the older threads in TSR seems to say otherwise. I guess we should judge it ourselves. One thing I'm worried about is the arrivals date. The university page says the arrivals date is the 24 & 25th of Sept but I'm not sure if they will let us in early. Too many stuffs to move in two days.

Yes, I've noticed that as well. I'm actually planning on arriving on the 23rd and I'm most likely going to send them an e-mail letting them know. I hope it won't be too big of an issue.
(edited 7 years ago)
I'm in block 31 :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
You don't have to move it all in on one date. It's just so the car park isn't completely full :smile: you can keep moving stuff in as long as you like.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest