The Student Room Group

Muslim women are the "least successful group in society" report finds

Scroll to see replies

Reply 280
Oh, who cares? maybe if they go back home they will be more happier.
Liberal Christians are among the most likely to transition into Atheism, but they have few children and once their numbers have dwinled the future belongs to the people who make babies. Muslims, Orthodox Jews, certain sects of Christianity such as the Mormons.
I like muslim girls...obviously nothing haram just saying...lol
More economically disadvantaged than those with a learning disability
Original post by Scruffyjoe
Isn't the BBC article talking about Muslim women being unemployed because they aren't able to find jobs and are discriminated against because of their identities as a Muslim?

Yes, because either they are idiots or they think their audience are idiots.

I suspect both.
In other news, being middle class wasn't much fun in Pol Pot's Cambodia.
Original post by PrincessBO$$

Only on TSR would topkek memes trump actual statistics and evidence.
Hardly surprising.
Original post by Saba XD
When did you become an advocate for every muslim woman out there? (I knew I would get an ignorant response and I got it sooner than later) :rofl:

When did you? Asserting that an individual experience isn't worth anything isn't ignorant; it's the basis for most human progress.

You are a sample size of one. How is that proof of anything?
Original post by Brahmin of Booty
Liberal Christians are among the most likely to transition into Atheism, but they have few children and once their numbers have dwinled the future belongs to the people who make babies. Muslims, Orthodox Jews, certain sects of Christianity such as the Mormons.

Your logic is totally omitting the fact that people who are atheist also have children... Do you have any idea how dumb that is?
News flash: You don't have to be religious to produce offspring.

The reason atheism is on the rise is due to the increase in the availability of information.
Original post by sameehaiqbal
Similarly not all Muslim women are unsuccessful. What point are you trying to make? Just leave

That they are more likely to be unsuccessful? Burying your head in the sand and ignoring facts just because you don't like them is not a valid way of dealing with problems.
I'm not advocating it as a lifestyle choice, everyone gets old and when you get old you have to rely on your brain rather than your firsts, but poor men, thugs, criminals and the like are more masculine than middle class nerds.

Ok mate who's more masculine, you or me?
Original post by Ano9901whichone
Ok mate who's more masculine, you or me?

Me obviously.
Me obviously.

Why's that?
Original post by Ano9901whichone
Why's that?

because I'm not the one asking the question.
because I'm not the one asking the question.

Even you know that argument is stupid. We'll need something better than that.
Original post by Saba XD
I am a Muslim woman and a future lawyer. These studies are bogus

Future lawyers tend to understand that anomalies don't impact broad studies.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending