The Student Room Group
Inside University of Bristol
University of Bristol
Bristol

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
yeah i found all most of the chilled ppl in wills and befriended them. lol. its not as dramatic as that. wen u get there u will understand wot i mean.

im a medic and the walks back in dark arent for that long. u wont finish at 5 everyday. and its only half of deceomber and half of jan that u hav to walk in the pitch black. theres a huge clan that walk up and down so its quite social, altho enevitabley i was always running late and sprinting over the downs to catch up or speed walking down in half an hour. u will get to no most of the SB medics cos we all stroll down in big groups.

there are more ppl in SB than in clifton, and all of them cope, in their thousands.

where ever u go u will hav a good time. and in a wierd way im gonna miss the walks, getting the excersise and having a chat with everyone. the walks do get on your nerves now and agen tho too. maybe get a bike for wen u cant be bothered? or just cycle all the time?

one piece of advice always ALWAYS carry a small umbrella in your bag. even if it looks like the brightest of days. iv been known to literally slosh into tutorials, soaked to the skin. its not nice spending 9-5 with wet socks and kncikers. lol
Inside University of Bristol
University of Bristol
Bristol

Latest

Trending

Trending