The Student Room Group

Advanced Higher Chemistry 2016/17

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Torimaguirexo
Ooh whats your idea?? I need all the help I can get!!

Nah I'm just revising! Going to do as much as I can.

I've never been one to sleep on time for exams. I will probs sleep by 1ish and wake by 6:30. About to start past papers and bolt through them hopefully it doesn' take too long!

Wbu? All the best btw
Original post by gapyearlads
Ho Lee Fook. I'm getting in my exam stride rn which is great cos i'm blasting through the textbook, shame it's only a few hours left :frown:

I had to go for a run to wake myself up because I kept falling asleep!! :angry:

i failed my 1st prelim so i was determined to pass the 2nd time, allow me :colondollar:
just about to do the specimen now (with no notes):redface:
Nah I'm just revising! Going to do as much as I can.

I've never been one to sleep on time for exams. I will probs sleep by 1ish and wake by 6:30. About to start past papers and bolt through them hopefully it doesn' take too long!

Wbu? All the best btw

Ive been doing revision all week but just dont really know much of the practical stuff like techniques😂 or much synthesis or nmr but oh well will probs get up quite early too so i can read over my notes. I have an unconditional to study chemistry at glasgow so its not as if I need an A but im aiming for it anyways😂 Good luck too!!
Original post by Nuba123
i failed my 1st prelim so i was determined to pass the 2nd time, allow me :colondollar:
just about to do the specimen now (with no notes):redface:

I'm not going to sugar coat it, I believe we r screwed. Like I just started a paper 10 minutes ago. I NEED MY NOTES IN THE EXAM :frown:

Ive been doing revision all week but just dont really know much of the practical stuff like techniques😂 or much synthesis or nmr but oh well will probs get up quite early too so i can read over my notes. I have an unconditional to study chemistry at glasgow so its not as if I need an A but im aiming for it anyways😂 Good luck too!!

I was planning on a late night/early morning cram !!
Good luck everyone!! :smile: Let's hope it's a good paper:/
I'm not going to sugar coat it, I believe we r screwed. Like I just started a paper 10 minutes ago. I NEED MY NOTES IN THE EXAM :frown:

you're not screwd, its going to be ok :u:

What I meant doing right now, neglected to revise Chem cos I had maths first :redface:
Original post by Nuba123
you're not screwd, its going to be ok :u:

I really hope so

I don;t know why but idgaf this year as much as I did in other years. Other years I was like exams are life but this year it's like, just another day of school
Original post by missxyn
What I meant doing right now, neglected to revise Chem cos I had maths first :redface:

Exact same here!!! That's about 90% of the reason I am in trouble
Original post by sofiaa55
Good luck everyone!! :smile: Let's hope it's a good paper:/

You too, let's hope so!
I really hope so

I don;t know why but idgaf this year as much as I did in other years. Other years I was like exams are life but this year it's like, just another day of school

same, not feeling the fear as much compared to maths? considering ive been doing worse in this that doesnt make sense lmao
How did everyone find it?
Original post by Euan1603
How did everyone find it?

Awful😂 anyone else??
ive failed pretty much
Original post by Nuba123
ive failed pretty much

Me too 😂😂😂 the multiple choice was okay but the other paper was hell😂
Me too 😂😂😂 the multiple choice was okay but the other paper was hell😂

I thought the multiple choice was decent aswell! I thought the paper was alright haha
I must be the only one who found it hard
What did you guys put for the nmr one in the multiple choice?
Original post by Mystery.

Either 3 or 4, i cant remember
Original post by Mystery.

Which one was that?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending