The Student Room Group

Need help in choosing subjects

Do I need to choose chemistry and biology for dentistry in glasgow university or can I just choose one in higher and advance higher.
TIA
This might be helpful to you? (sounds to me like you need both at Higher but only one at Advanced Higher but not an expert, ask your teacher): https://www.gla.ac.uk/undergraduate/degrees/dentistry/#tab=entry
SQA Higher entry requirements (by end of S6)

AAAAB Higher + B Advanced Higher (AABB S5 minimum for consideration to include Biology or Chemistry at Grade A)

Additional requirements: Biology and Chemistry at grade A, Maths/Physics and English/ESOL at grade C. Advanced Higher in Biology or Chemistry at grade B. UCAT (www.ucat.ac.uk for more information). Interview.

SQA Higher adjusted entry requirements* (by end of S6)

AAABB Higher + B Advanced Higher (AABB S5 minimum for consideration to include Biology or Chemistry at Grade A)

Additional requirements: Biology and Chemistry at grade A, Maths/Physics and English/ESOL at grade C. Advanced Higher in Biology or Chemistry at grade B. UCAT (www.ucat.ac.uk for more information). Interview. Successful completion of Reach.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending