University of Essex
University of Essex
Colchester
Visit website

University of essex, colchester campus

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Hollie1223
Freshers passes are sold out :frown:
What? I didn't even know they were on sale yet. Where did you read that they were sold out?
University of Essex
University of Essex
Colchester
Visit website
Original post by Hollie1223
Freshers passes are sold out :frown:

Term passes are on sale, freshers passes go on sale on Friday! Here is the link :smile:
https://www.essexstudent.com/ents/event/9781/
Original post by undine_monty
What? I didn't even know they were on sale yet. Where did you read that they were sold out?

https://www.essexstudent.com/ents/event/3667/
That's from 2014 :smile:I don't think I'm gonna get one anymore. I didn't realise they were gonna be around £90, I thought more like £20. I don't even like partying, I just wanted to have the option.
That's from 2014 :smile:I don't think I'm gonna get one anymore. I didn't realise they were gonna be around £90, I thought more like £20. I don't even like partying, I just wanted to have the option.

Oh, sorry to panic you guys

Yeah! They are so expensive

Posted from TSR Mobile
Btw if anyone wants to be in the whatsapp group chat, pm me and I can add you in 😊
Original post by ohmarnz
I'm staying at MAC5.1, haven't found anyone else in the same building/flat as me yet

yeah I'm the same
there's a manningtree court fb group though if you're interested? :smile:

https://www.facebook.com/groups/832249633540026/987309648034023/?notif_t=group_activity&notif_id=1471943921285923

If you consider that it gets you into 14 events, it works out at about £6ish an event, so if you're planning on heading out to every single one it's probably a good buy.. And it gets you a couple free drinks and money off!

Also, you can buy tickets for the events individually- they're just not on sale yet, but I think it said the pass gets you in even if the event is sold out 😊
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by katielousmith
If you consider that it gets you into 14 events, it works out at about £6ish an event, so if you're planning on heading out to every single one it's probably a good buy.. And it gets you a couple free drinks and money off!

Also, you can buy tickets for the events individually- they're just not on sale yet, but I think it said the pass gets you in even if the event is sold out 😊

Oh right, thanks 😊
I got offered accommodation at walton court, but I heard that its horrible because you get stuck with people from the 2nd and 3rd year :frown:
Original post by cutelady
I got offered accommodation at walton court, but I heard that its horrible because you get stuck with people from the 2nd and 3rd year :frown:

I'm sure it will be okay! They might put first years together and second and third years together?
If I decline my accommodation offer, what will happen next?

Posted from TSR Mobile
I'm in Harwich too, it seems a lot of people on this thread got offered it.
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by cutelady
If I decline my accommodation offer, what will happen next?

Posted from TSR Mobile

There isn't much on the website about this. I don't think people reject their accommodation offers often. I think you would need to email the accommodation office and ask whether they could offer you an alternative room before you go and reject your current one.
Original post by Pocahotmess29
I'm in Harwich too, it seems a lot of people on this thread got offered it.

Which block? I'm HAC20
Hi guys im going to study History. I cant wait, who else is studying History?
Original post by Gar_Bissell
Hi guys im going to study History. I cant wait, who else is studying History?

Yes! Finally, someone else doing history
Hey guys I'm going to study Computer Science and i'll be staying in South Towers (looks like it was the only accommodation left -_- ).
Hey everyone! Anyone else studying Philosophy and/or in Tawney Tower?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending