The Student Room Group

HELPPPP

Got my A levels and got BBCD
History- B
Economics- B
Maths- C
Geography - D

I want to go to a great russell group uni and I am adamant I will do a lot better in A2.
I have 3 options what will be the best to do economics/finance/accounting at university?
1) Economics ,History and geography (retake AS modules for geo)
2) Economics, History and maths (retake c1 c2 s1) also please bare in mind I am quite bad at maths and spent a lot of time on it last year and I believe it brought my other grades down.
3) Economics, History and Politics, but I will have to do AS and A2 Politics in one year.

Thanks
Option 1
Original post by Azim101
Got my A levels and got BBCD
History- B
Economics- B
Maths- C
Geography - D

I want to go to a great russell group uni and I am adamant I will do a lot better in A2.
I have 3 options what will be the best to do economics/finance/accounting at university?
1) Economics ,History and geography (retake AS modules for geo)
2) Economics, History and maths (retake c1 c2 s1) also please bare in mind I am quite bad at maths and spent a lot of time on it last year and I believe it brought my other grades down.
3) Economics, History and Politics, but I will have to do AS and A2 Politics in one year.

Thanks

I would say option one or two I would lean more to option two based on what you are wanting to do on uni but it depends how much you struggled.

I would recommend applying to Durham :smile:
Reply 3
Original post by LPauling
I would say option one or two I would lean more to option two based on what you are wanting to do on uni but it depends how much you struggled.

I would recommend applying to Durham :smile:

Thanks for the reply. I got a B in c1 and s1 but for c2 I missed out a page by accident which made me drop two grades. And reduced my overall to a C. But throughout the year I would say I spent a lot of time on maths compared to the others.

Quick Reply

Latest