The Student Room Group

HELPPPP

I am a private candidate, I will be studying a level biology chemistry and physics.
I have the option to sit one of these subjects in 2024 and the other 2 in 2025.
Which one should I do in 2024? (With only 7 months of studying)
Original post by SId1223
I am a private candidate, I will be studying a level biology chemistry and physics.
I have the option to sit one of these subjects in 2024 and the other 2 in 2025.
Which one should I do in 2024? (With only 7 months of studying)

It would be more sensible to not try to rush any of them in just seven months. Why not do all three over the normal three-year timeframe? How do you benefit by doing one of them early?
Reply 2
Original post by DataVenia

It would be more sensible to not try to rush any of them in just seven months. Why not do all three over the normal three-year timeframe? How do you benefit by doing one of them early?

3 year time frame? A levels are taken after 2 years of study, in my case I will try to do them in 1 year and few months. I do have reasons for that I just need to know if its doable
Original post by SId1223
3 year time frame? A levels are taken after 2 years of study, in my case I will try to do them in 1 year and few months. I do have reasons for that I just need to know if its doable

Sorry. Typo. I meant "the normal two-year timeframe". :colondollar:

It's possible to do an A level is less than two years, yes. It's just not advisable.

If you're determined to do one of them in seven months, then pick your strongest subject.
Reply 4
Original post by DataVenia

Sorry. Typo. I meant "the normal two-year timeframe". :colondollar:

It's possible to do an A level is less than two years, yes. It's just not advisable.

If you're determined to do one of them in seven months, then pick your strongest subject.

Got it thanks

Quick Reply

Latest