The Student Room Group

Proving Settled Status

Hey guys

I got an offer from Glasgow Uni and its asking all about proof, on the Self Service platform it asks me to "Please upload official evidence of your settled status in the UK, along with official evidence of the mailing address stated on your UCAS application form." but i'm not sure how I can do that , do I send my Share Code along with my passport? and how do I provide official evidence of my mailing address on UCAS? helpppp
Hi there,

Do your normally live in England and will move to Glasgow for the purpose of study? What nationality are you and how long have you lived in the UK? Do you have settled status?

Thanks, Drew
Reply 2
hello,
I normally live in the UK but im currently living in Spain. I will not move to Glasgow only for studying we were planning on moving back to the UK regardless. I have a Settled Status, I first moved to the UK in 2019 and I have a French passport.
Hi there,

So when will you move back and will you move directly to Scotland when you move back? How long have you been living in Spain?

Thanks, Drew
Reply 4
hey sorry I made a mistake , I MOVED to SPAIN in 2020 but I first moved to the UK in 2016-2017. So I've been living in Spain for 4 years. We have housing in the UK and pay council fees. My family were going to move back to England where we previously lived and id be going to whichever uni I get accepted in, in this case Glasgow.
Original post by spam44
hey sorry I made a mistake , I MOVED to SPAIN in 2020 but I first moved to the UK in 2016-2017. So I've been living in Spain for 4 years. We have housing in the UK and pay council fees. My family were going to move back to England where we previously lived and id be going to whichever uni I get accepted in, in this case Glasgow.

So where are you living currently? Is it still Spain and where will you be classing as home when you move to the UK? Thanks, Jason
Reply 6
Original post by SFE Jason
So where are you living currently? Is it still Spain and where will you be classing as home when you move to the UK? Thanks, Jason

im currently in spain and I will be classifying at home when I move to the uk yes
Original post by spam44
im currently in spain and I will be classifying at home when I move to the uk yes

Hi there,

We need a your share code and home office letter to confirm your status. You can upload this online in your account or post this to us.

Thanks,
Claire

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending