The Student Room Group

The Official Vacation Scheme Thread 2017!

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Jennx
How long after completing the critical reasoning test did you have to wait before receiving the invitation for a telephone interview?

I did the test on the 17th January and got sent the invite today :smile:
Reply 2561
Original post by timeless.
Hey! How do you know Freshfields don't recruit on a rolling basis? Can't see it on their website...

I interned there for a week in September and they told us they've stopped doing rolling basis from this year onwards
Guys can someone please answer me?
Reply 2563
Original post by mrsyes
I did the test on the 17th January and got sent the invite today :smile:

Thanks! I done mine on the 19th, I'm hoping they'll get back to me soon :smile:
Original post by Salman53101
Guys can someone please answer me?

J-SP did earlier on.

Anyway

Incoming rejection from Pinsents and CMS for me, considering that people received AC invite, and someone got a telephone interview despite doing the test later than I did :tongue:
Reply 2565
Has anyone heard anything from Dechert? I've been waiting over a months since completing my video interview
Original post by tehforum
J-SP did earlier on.

Anyway

Incoming rejection from Pinsents and CMS for me, considering that people received AC invite, and someone got a telephone interview despite doing the test later than I did :tongue:

I'm in the same boat with Pinsents. You sure it's not just that our apps are still being reviewed? Still says 'Application Under Review'

When and where did you apply? :smile:
Original post by Ralph105
I'm in the same boat with Pinsents. You sure it's not just that our apps are still being reviewed? Still says 'Application Under Review'

When and where did you apply? :smile:

Same, but it doesn't give me much hope.

On the deadline, Birmingham.

Ahh well, solus tie-man I guess? :/

Same here for Birmingham, week before deadline.

I applied on the deadline, under review email on the 10th.

I wouldn't be too disheartened yet because the AC is still a while away and there was basically every slot available when I picked mine. I would imagine they've just sent out the 'to be sent Monday' pile and will continue to do so all this week.
Original post by georgieooooo
I applied on the deadline, under review email on the 10th.

I wouldn't be too disheartened yet because the AC is still a while away and there was basically every slot available when I picked mine. I would imagine they've just sent out the 'to be sent Monday' pile and will continue to do so all this week.

Can you post the AC dates please?
Original post by rose_flower
Did you receive an email after completing their VR? like saying about the app?

I didn't receive one after, the one with the test link said we'd hear within 3 weeks?
Reply 2572
Original post by timeless.
Last year they got back to me a few days after the video interview. But last year I was told they did not recruit on a rolling basis. Not sure if that's the same this year

The deadline for VS was end of December though so I would've thought I'd have heard by now... TC deadline is 31st January though so I'll give up hope after that. I've even sent an email to follow up with them and they didn't respond.
Can you post the AC dates please?

The Birmingham one is the 9th of February
Original post by Lawstuden808
Yep! Still waiting after completing VRT....think i may as well take it as a PFO - I applied for the TC, wbu?

Mine was for the summer scheme!
Original post by georgieooooo
I didn't receive one after, the one with the test link said we'd hear within 3 weeks?

Ah yes you're correct!! okay that should stop me panicking too much now then thank you x
J-SP did earlier on.

Anyway

Hey could you please tell me when you did the WG for CMS? (Trying to predict when my PFO will arrive...)
Original post by Investigating
Hey could you please tell me when you did the WG for CMS? (Trying to predict when my PFO will arrive...)

On the 14th, same day I submitted my app.
On the 14th, same day I submitted my app.

Thanks! Should be getting my PFO before yours then :biggrin:
Original post by leeanthonyturner
I would really appreciate any advice on A&O (TC), Dechert (VS) or Skadden (VS) assessment centres! :smile:

If you don't mind my asking, when did you hear from A&O and when did you apply? :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending