The Student Room Group

3 ums off an A* in biology and geography , worth the remark???

I got 3 ums off an A* in biilogy and 3 uns off an A in geograpghy for gcse. In biology i was worried and thought i hadnt done good. Can i have some advice on what i should do as 3 ums can potentially be 1-3 mark difference. Is it worth the remark for either two:frown::o:S???
Reply 1
I got an A in biology and a B in geography, and was 3 ums points off the next grade for both. I know an A for Bio is exceptional and i was predicted this. I did feel that i had done quite badly in the biology exam and i worry that a remark could lower my grade. I got 4 A*'s, 3 A's and 3 B's but i am not sure if it is worth a remark to get 5 A*'s, 3 A's and 2 B's if im lucky. What do you think:s-smilie:?????
Reply 2
How will the remark lower your grade? If you were close to a A*, then you'd have to lose a lot to go down all the way to a B! :smile:
Original post by JSC16
I got an A in biology and a B in geography, and was 3 ums points off the next grade for both. I know an A for Bio is exceptional and i was predicted this. I did feel that i had done quite badly in the biology exam and i worry that a remark could lower my grade. I got 4 A*'s, 3 A's and 3 B's but i am not sure if it is worth a remark to get 5 A*'s, 3 A's and 2 B's if im lucky. What do you think:s-smilie:?????

In reality, the mark will likely not change.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending