The Student Room Group
Reply 1
Did you mean 'boredom'? And 'syndrome'? :p:

I'm ****ting myself over results. :frown:
kjc_us
Did you mean 'boredom'? And 'syndrome'? :p:

I'm ****ting myself over results. :frown:

Please dont try to correct me; Im not one of these people who spell everything perfect on a website, as what is the point! You are getting judged on spelling etc! So please shut up correcting me, and work on your own life!

:mad:
Reply 3
JamieH
Please dont try to correct me; Im not one of these people who spell everything perfect on a website, as what is the point! You are getting judged on spelling etc! So please shut up correcting me, and work on your own life!

:mad:

Calm down there! I don't think kjc_us meant anything by it.:smile:

Anyhoooo....I sympathise with you all; I was in a terrible state last year waiting for my results. The holidays after GCSE are just tooooo long in my opinion; after the last exams it's about 8 weeks until results and then a further 3 weeks until going back to school. It's impossible to occupy yourself for 10 or 11 weeks:p:
Reply 4
The stress is kinda settling in for me now... Probably because I've watched just about every film I want to see and can't hang out with my friends cause most of them are on holiday.. herghh.
I think we all feel the same. The trick is to do something fun, like go out with mates, watch movies, eat junk food and get fat or play on the computer or games console!! It's once you've 'been there, done that before' that the problem arises and then you can't stop thinking about GCSEs lol!
Reply 6
I have already moved one of your threads JamieH. Please confine yourself to one thread about being bored.

http://thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?p=9361432#post9361432

Btw if you do this again i will dish out warning points.

Latest