Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hi Guys,

So I'm in the middle of my Common App how should I put A Level Grades as it is not an option on the common app. After reading some previous posts, I saw that I should click and option saying:
    Is promotion within your educational system based upon standard leaving examinations given at the end of lower and/or senior secondary school by a state or national leaving examinations board?
    I can't find this option at all on the common app can someone help me?

Also, how would I calculate GPA as an international applicant, and where do I put my GCSE Grades?

Thanks

ReputationRep:
    Hi, for the question about leaving exams you should probably put yes, and your grades should be reported by your councillor. If you have any other questions just send me a message!
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    A Level predicted grades can be added under 'Secondary School Leaving Examinations' but need to be reported again under your transcript anyway. GCSEs go on your transcript.

Transcript is also known as 'School Report'/'Secondary School Report'.

The 'Secondary School Leaving Examinations' section is found under 'Testing' in the Common App categories. You need to answer yes to the 'promotion in your school system' question under 'Tests Taken' of that category which will unlock the 'Secondary School Leaving Examinations' section. Make sure you choose 'Predicted' for Score Type.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.