The Student Room Group

UEA A100 2017 Entry

Scroll to see replies

I got an invitation for an interview today
Original post by Gra1999
I got an invitation for an interview today

What are your stats if you don't mind me asking?
Original post by lightattheend
what are your stats if you don't mind me asking?

12 a* gcse
675 ukcat
Didn't get one :frown:
When will all the interviews be given out?
Reply 105
Original post by alldayniqqa
Didn't get one :frown:

Did you get a rejection?😔
Original post by El3398

Have rejections started to come out?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by El3398

Nah just didn't get an interview 😩
Reply 108
Original post by alldayniqqa
Nah just didn't get an interview 😩

If they're interviewing from December to March hopefully they'll have more to give out, fingers crossed😬
Original post by El3398
If they're interviewing from December to March hopefully they'll have more to give out, fingers crossed😬

I think UEA give out interviews to the best applicants first and lastly the borderline applicants :P
Reply 110
Original post by eryk_laroche
I think UEA give out interviews to the best applicants first and lastly the borderline applicants :P

Ah makes sense, at least they have some sort of order
Original post by eryk_laroche

If i have 7A*s 3 As 1 B and 687 UKCAT where do you think that would put me? :/
Original post by MedSchoolHope4

Pretty strong
Reply 113
Original post by MedSchoolHope4

Remember that they also consider predicted grades.

There's also no point speculating. We don't know the profiles of the other applicants. I think you'll probably get invited to interview eventually, but I don't know when.
There's no point worrying about it.
Original post by Gogregg
Remember that they also consider predicted grades.

There's also no point speculating. We don't know the profiles of the other applicants. I think you'll probably get invited to interview eventually, but I don't know when.
There's no point worrying about it.

Whoops sorry forgot to mention i'm predicted a 1st in Biomed degree.
I got AAA at AS as well as an A in early mathematics A2. I am predicted the grades A*AA only because my school is very strict with predicted grades. They don't give A* predictions unless you get 90+% of raw marks in AS. I find it quite ridiculous, to be honest, some of my friends were unable to apply to their dream universities like UCL because of this. It's worse when they all got pretty decently strong A's for their subjects. I already got an A for early mathematics so I really hope that gives me some credit.
My stats are:
Predicted: A*AA, (A* for Biology, A for Chemistry, A for Physics)
Achieved: A (in A2 Maths)
UKCAT: 703 average
GCSEs: 2A*, 6A, 3Bs (My GCSEs seem really lacking!)
Hi! International applicant here. Just got an interview invite today for the 21st of February.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by edasansel
Hi! International applicant here. Just got an interview invite today for the 21st of February.

Posted from TSR Mobile

May I ask what your stats are?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hey guys, bit of a strange question... do you know if they let you change your interview date if you can't attend the initial one? Like do they let you postpone?
Original post by ellen111
Hey guys, bit of a strange question... do you know if they let you change your interview date if you can't attend the initial one? Like do they let you postpone?

Dont quote me on this but i think they durect you to a webpage with a list of available dates and times which you can choose from.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending