The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by honour
Omg I love this one :thumbsup:

Do you still watch The Simpsons?

Well not really. I watch old episodes sometimes. I watched series 1-8 in Summer lol. It was my childhood, and I really believe it's one of, if not the, the best sit-coms ever. Love it.
Original post by RabbitCFH
It's uncanny!

Spoiler

genuinely lol'd
Original post by 1 8 13 20 42
Well not really. I watch old episodes sometimes. I watched series 1-8 in Summer lol. It was my childhood, and I really believe it's one of, if not the, the best sit-coms ever. Love it.

Agreed, the old seasons were the best! I get a bit nostalgic when rewatching old cartoons cx
Original post by honour
Agreed, the old seasons were the best! I get a bit nostalgic when rewatching old cartoons cx

Yeah. I remember every day at 18:00 after school I would sit down to watch The Simpsons on Channel 4. Saw the same episodes a million times, but didn't bother me...they have a lot of sentimental value to me lol.
Yeah. I remember every day at 18:00 after school I would sit down to watch The Simpsons on Channel 4. Saw the same episodes a million times, but didn't bother me...they have a lot of sentimental value to me lol.

Those were the days :u:
Sounds like you had a good childhood
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by TheProphetsPath
Lool I mean well everybody is beautiful to someone. But if they aren't beautiful to you, theres no need to lie about it. But also no point telling them that they aren't beautiful to you either because nothing comes good from that. Making pple feel better is good but I am just surprised that there's some people that thinks everyone is amazingly attractive. Like surely they must be exaggerating soooo much coz cmon not everyone on here is that beautiful to them right. I mean I'm giving the excuse that people have different standards but I really think a lot of them are just blatantly lying and not being truthful lmao

I agree with you for once.
Original post by cbreef
I agree with you for once.

Oh really? For once... Actually lmao I still don't care 💋
Original post by mr T 999
Whys it mean? What's the point in giving fake compliments that you don't even mean. Just to make that person feel better or give the person false hope?

#KeepItRealNoBulls**t

i meant theprophetspath saying people are clapped
Lool I mean well everybody is beautiful to someone. But if they aren't beautiful to you, theres no need to lie about it. But also no point telling them that they aren't beautiful to you either because nothing comes good from that. Making pple feel better is good but I am just surprised that there's some people that thinks everyone is amazingly attractive. Like surely they must be exaggerating soooo much coz cmon not everyone on here is that beautiful to them right. I mean I'm giving the excuse that people have different standards but I really think a lot of them are just blatantly lying and not being truthful lmao

Yes I agree with you on that

I'm probably one of the few if not only person on here who gives real compliments. If someone posts a pic that I think is not worth me giving a compliment I won't give it (If you got nothing nice to say don't say it at all) simple as that. :biggrin:
Hola beautiful people
Please take my survey https://www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/JKYH58D Thank you :smile:)
Original post by hxfsxh
Hola beautiful people
Please take my survey https://www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/JKYH58D Thank you :smile:)

:noway:
Original post by mr T 999
Yes I agree with you on that

I'm probably one of the few if not only person on here who gives real compliments. If someone posts a pic that I think is not worth me giving a compliment I won't give it (If you got nothing nice to say don't say it at all) simple as that. :biggrin:

Yeah haha that's good then, same lol. No need to hype people up by lying esp if they're going to get let down.

Original post by SofyTSR
i meant theprophetspath saying people are clapped

That's not mean, you are clapped too :wink: Lool
That's not mean, you are clapped too :wink: Lool

hahaha Very Funny ! You are 'round-of-applause-ed' the :giggle:
:congrats: :congrats::congrats::congrats::congrats:
I'm drunk fellas, and I haven't washed my hair in two days, looks great doesn't it

Spoiler

You're quite good looking imo :smile:
Thanks; that's not something I've often heard lel.
Reply 3835
1481247086262.jpg

Is that sweat or drink? No idea

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by RobML
1481247086262.jpg

Is that sweat or drink? No idea

Posted from TSR Mobile

You look like pewdiepies girlfriend a bit here

Spoiler

Going to get my cast b o i s
I'm drunk fellas, and I haven't washed my hair in two days, looks great doesn't it

Spoiler

Aw you're good looking. :colondollar:
Reply 3839
Original post by Rhythmical
Aw you're good looking. :colondollar:

Shipped.

Latest