The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Anyone psychology offers for Birmingham or Nottingham?:smile:
Original post by Anna.Karenina
Got an email from UCL to say I'll find out the decision for one of my postgraduate applications at midnight tonight! Msc Linguistics and Neuroscience

Good luck!
Original post by wolfmoon88
Rooting for you

Original post by ellavanderbilt
Good luck!

Thank you both :biggrin:
Original post by carpenoctem
I applied to Gonville & Caius too! (but for Medicine). I've got my BMAT exam on Wednesday so if I screw that up I guess it's bye bye Cambridge haha

Ahhh nice to find another applicant! and same, but ELAT! good luck to you !
Bath offer for Economics!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by ElGenioEstúpido

Posted from TSR Mobile

Congrats!:smile:
Original post by Kimberlymegsx
Congrats!:smile:

Thanks, that's my insurance sorted. :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Posted from TSR Mobile

Congrats.

@jamestg have you seen this... :wink:
Original post by jneill
Congrats.

@jamestg have you seen this... :wink:

Thank you :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Posted from TSR Mobile

Congrats! :biggrin: When did you send off your application?

Original post by jneill
Congrats.

@jamestg have you seen this...

Thanks for tagging me!
Original post by jamestg
Congrats! :biggrin: When did you send off your application?

Thanks for tagging me!

Cheers :biggrin: 12th October

Posted from TSR Mobile
Cheers 12th October

Posted from TSR Mobile

Oh my god, same date as me! I guess I haven't got an offer then lol or won't until much later in the year. :frown:

When did you get the email?

Also @jneill when unis update application statuses do they do it one by one or all at once?
Original post by jamestg
Oh my god, same date as me! I guess I haven't got an offer then lol or won't until much later in the year. :frown:

Also @jneill when unis update application statuses do they do it one by one or all at once?

I haven't actually received an email yet, but I checked track and it was received at 17:01 today. I'm sure you'll still get an offer :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by jamestg
Oh my god, same date as me! I guess I haven't got an offer then lol or won't until much later in the year.

Dunno, but probably small batches.

Hang in there... :smile:
STILL waiting :frown: sent my application off on the 21st.. should I be worrying yet?
I haven't actually received an email yet, but I checked track and it was received at 17:01 today. I'm sure you'll still get an offer

Posted from TSR Mobile

Original post by jneill

Hang in there...

Maybe tomorrow will be the day
I got an offer from Glasgow last week which I got via UCAS, but I still haven't got an email from Glasgow themselves? They were the last to confirm my application, so maybe they just take a while? Or do they not send them?
For all those worrying about not having had any offers, just so you know, in 2014 entry, I didn't hear from any of my choices until 17th November with regards to offers - I got into all five universities I applied for, and three of them - QMUL, UCL and KCL - were RGs. So don't worry! Just because someone has got an offer from the same uni, it doesn't mean all departments are operating in the same way, and just because someone has had an offer from your course, it may just be that you were the application they stopped at in that particular batch. Don't second guess because you'll never find out what's happening with your application, just hold tight. Good luck! :-)
Anyone heard from bristol bath imperial or leeds for mechanical engineering
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by jneill

Hang in there...

Hi jneill I hope you don't mind me quoting you bit I wanted to ask what actually constitutes a good reference? Won't all references say that the student is great etc etc

Latest

Trending

Trending