The Student Room Group

ATAS certificate UK 2024

ATAS certificate for UK

Has anyone been waiting for ATAS certificate for October 2024 intake? I have applied on 20th February 2024

Can any one please share your ATAS reference number and share the details here when they received certificate (only those who had applied or waiting for ATAS). So we will get a rough idea about it.

My ATAS reference number is 379***
I had applied on 20th February 2024.

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Hi, i have applied on March 14, 2024. Ref no. 3815xx . Still waiting for response. I have to take entry in April 15. Is this ok if there is a delay in admission due to Atas?
Reply 2
Original post by Nagaadi
Hi, i have applied on March 14, 2024. Ref no. 3815xx . Still waiting for response. I have to take entry in April 15. Is this ok if there is a delay in admission due to Atas?
I think you can postpone the entry date of course until you get the ATAS. You have to ask your university. Good luck.
Reply 3
Original post by MOZSH
ATAS certificate for UK
Has anyone been waiting for ATAS certificate for October 2024 intake? I have applied on 20th February 2024
Can any one please share your ATAS reference number and share the details here when they received certificate (only those who had applied or waiting for ATAS). So we will get a rough idea about it.
My ATAS reference number is 379***
I had applied on 20th February 2024.

Did you receive the ATAS!?
Reply 4
Original post by Muadhhh
Did you receive the ATAS!?

No not yet. I made corrections on 18th march. So that probably means I have to wait another 30 working days. What about you?
Reply 5
Original post by MOZSH
No not yet. I made corrections on 18th march. So that probably means I have to wait another 30 working days. What about you?

I am still waiting and I submitted in 19 March
Is anyone from March who received their ATAS?

I applied on the 5th, then re-submitted after corrections on the 11th. No updates yet.

I just realized the referee I listed from my home country has now become a senior research associate in Bristol lol! Would that be an issue? When I search for him, he still works in my home country as well, weird! I have entered two other referees as well, but both are from the UK.
Original post by Nagaadi

It should be fine, but you should update the visa team at your university about any delays in ATAS or VISA. Because they have informed the UK home office of the latest date you can enter the UK, which might have been mentioned in your CAS as well. But yeah, just let them know. They can update the home office.
Reply 8
Hi, I have applied on March 17th, 2024. Ref no.381xxx. Still waiting for my response. If anyone has any updates please do let me know.
Reply 9
Hey, How long does it take for ATAS team to reach us if there's any correction in the application? I have submitted my application on 4th April, 2024.
Reply 10
Original post by naman09
Hey, How long does it take for ATAS team to reach us if there's any correction in the application? I have submitted my application on 4th April, 2024.

According to their website its 6 weeks
Original post by naman09

There is no set time for it, but usually less tan two weeks.
Original post by Khan021
According to their website its 6 weeks

6 weeks is for awarding the ATAS certificate. Correction emails are usually sent sooner.
Reply 13
Original post by nasresfa
6 weeks is for awarding the ATAS certificate. Correction emails are usually sent sooner.

Fair enough. Btw is there anyone who applied in March and got their certificate?
Applied on March 22nd (Ref: 382***) . Certificate not received yet. 23 days now , waiting for ATAS certificate
(edited 1 week ago)
Original post by Nagaadi

Did you get the ATAS Certificate ?
Original post by Khan021
Fair enough. Btw is there anyone who applied in March and got their certificate?

Did you get your certificate / any updates ?
Original post by akswer2mj
Did you get your certificate / any updates ?

Nothing here mate.
Reply 18
Hi everyone! I just got my ATAS certificate.
Applied: 09-Mar-24
Received: 15-Apr-24
CAH: 10-01-07
Ref: 381xxx
I was not required to make any correction.
Good luck!
Original post by jduque
Hi everyone! I just got my ATAS certificate.
Applied: 09-Mar-24
Received: 15-Apr-24
CAH: 10-01-07
Ref: 381xxx
I was not required to make any correction.
Good luck!

Could you please give the fourth digit in your reference!?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending