The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 3240
You may not have got the original email - I had to call them up and they resent it to me. (For the MyNottingham log in details)
(edited 5 years ago)
Original post by Bik
You may not have got the original email - I had to call them up and they resent it to me. (For the MyNottingham log in details)

I can't seem to find the details anywhere... Were they in the same email as the one with the links to the questionnaires?
Reply 3242
Original post by -nightfury-
I can't seem to find the details anywhere... Were they in the same email as the one with the links to the questionnaires?

No, different email.
Reply 3243
Original post by opopyldog
I didn’t get a Christmas card either and it has worried me quite a bit I was planning on calling them tomorrow to ask about the Christmas card

Let me know how it goes!
Original post by Bik
No, different email.

I can’t find one 😕 I’ve got it from last years application though 😂
Did everyone who got an interview get a Christmas email? Maybe they’re linked? No clue. I got the email for the Xmas wish but no email for interview. Mind you I can’t seem to get on the bloody portal so can’t check on there.
Original post by Wardy8
Did everyone who got an interview get a Christmas email? Maybe they’re linked? No clue. I got the email for the Xmas wish but no email for interview. Mind you I can’t seem to get on the bloody portal so can’t check on there.

I got both... the interviews seem quite spread out so there may be more to come out
Original post by sammy6172
Congrats! I applied for the prelim year, keeping my fingers crossed but starting to worry since everyone seems to be getting offers
Ahh I applied for the prelim year too and haven’t heard anything yet feeling quite worried!! Good luck!!
Original post by AmyElizabeth99
I can’t find one 😕 I’ve got it from last years application though 😂

Me too😂
Does anyone know if Surrey is still giving out interviews? I've heard back from all my other choices except them...
Original post by emnari
Does anyone know if Surrey is still giving out interviews? I've heard back from all my other choices except them...

Yep they are but go back a few pages we talked about it then
Original post by 1357anonymous
Yep they are but go back a few pages we talked about it then

Ok, thanks a lot! Good to know that I still have some hope :smile:
Does anyone know if Edinburgh/ Glasgow are sending interviews to UK students in batches, or just as they go along?
Is anyone else being interviewed for Nottingham on 6th february? :smile:
Original post by tigerintheroom
Is anyone else being interviewed for Nottingham on 6th february? :smile:

I am!! :smile:
Does anyone know if the interview are the same or different for the gateway year programs compared to the 5 year at Nottingham?
I can't upload my documents onto the RVC portal- anyone else have this problem? Also i was presuming I could just upload photos of the documents, is this right??
Original post by CupOfCaramel
I can't upload my documents onto the RVC portal- anyone else have this problem? Also i was presuming I could just upload photos of the documents, is this right??

Don’t know if this is helpful but I couldn’t get safari to work with the RVC portal so had to use Firefox instead (I have a MacBook)
I still haven't heard from Bristol or notts but I got the Christmas email through ? Really tempted to call Bristol as I know loads of people have heard
Original post by Charlottemould
I still haven't heard from Bristol or notts but I got the Christmas email through ? Really tempted to call Bristol as I know loads of people have heard

I’ve had an interview offer from nothing but only recieved a hold email from Bristol. I think they are slowly filtering through applications for Bristol so I wouldn’t worry

Latest

Trending

Trending