The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Leki6
Hello, i've applied for vet med this year and have got an offer from liverpool and done interviews at cambridge and glasgow and got an edinburgh interview on the 6th of feb. Does anyone know when the glasgow decisions might be made? Also are there any cambridge applicants because i havnt met any yet and it seems like no one really applies there on this thread

Hey! I’ve applied Cambridge and have an offer from Liverpool too! What college have you applied to at Cambridge?
Original post by lowkeyasian
Getting nervous🙉 have they given out rejection?? Cuz if they have that means there’s still hope😂

I’m an Irish applicant so I don’t know if that counts as international, but I’ve heard nothing either 😓
Original post by holly.oconnell1
I’m an Irish applicant so I don’t know if that counts as international, but I’ve heard nothing either 😓

Northern Ireland would be classed as a home applicant but the republic would be international I assume 🤔
Hi guys, I just got put on hold by bristol, does anyone know roughly what the chances are of getting an offer after being put on hold? Thank you x
I’m now getting a bit worried as have had 2/4 rejections and still not heard back from Edinburgh or Bristol. What alternative courses have people put down as a fifth option as I think it might be a good idea for me to put something down in case x
Original post by Ellierhawkins
I’m now getting a bit worried as have had 2/4 rejections and still not heard back from Edinburgh or Bristol. What alternative courses have people put down as a fifth option as I think it might be a good idea for me to put something down in case x

Edinburgh has many interview dates so I wouldn’t worry too much about them for now (you can check their website for interview dates cos they might still have interview dates in feb?), and I think the typical backup would be bioveterinary sciences if you want to go on to vet med after grad (but it would be better to just reapply in this case for the next year) but some of my friends also put zoology or any course related to animals really :smile: wishing u all the best!

Teeside University has a pre vet program that after the first year allows you to transfer to a 4 year vet course on one of the british virgin islands and has lower grade requirements so might be worth a look.
Removed
(edited 5 years ago)

Where else did you apply? and did you get any interviews
Hii, I’m waiting to hear back from Cambridge and also have a Liverpool offer as well! How do you think your interviews went?
Original post by VictiniCup
Just got an interview for Nottingham

Well done! Good Luck for the interview!
Original post by lowkeyasian
Getting nervous🙉 have they given out rejection?? Cuz if they have that means there’s still hope😂

I am super nervous as well 🤦🏻*♀️ Dont know about rejections but i thought they arent gonna give out offers so fast to international applicants until i heard the news 🤭 hope we are going to get it soon and i think the majority is gonna be in end of january! As long as I get in and got an offer at some point I would be ecstatic!
got an interview at notts :biggrin: suuuuuper happy !!
Original post by ell1e.
got an interview at notts :biggrin: suuuuuper happy !!

Congratulations!!
Original post by RookieSash
Congratulations!!

Thank you! :h:
Reply 3995
Original post by PRS_2200
Hey! I’ve applied Cambridge and have an offer from Liverpool too! What college have you applied to at Cambridge?

I’ve applied to queens, wbu?
Original post by angelalohp
I am super nervous as well 🤦🏻*♀️ Dont know about rejections but i thought they arent gonna give out offers so fast to international applicants until i heard the news 🤭 hope we are going to get it soon and i think the majority is gonna be in end of january! As long as I get in and got an offer at some point I would be ecstatic!

Ahhhh the waiting is actually killing people especially when I see people around doing other courses getting offers and the unsettle feeling is pretty bad😂 finger crossssss!!!!!!
I just got an interview from Nottingham for the d104!! My interview is on the 20th March tho is that quite late??
Original post by Leki6
I’ve applied to queens, wbu?

I’ve applied to Newnham
Just got a Nottingham interview 😊

I also applied to cambridge

Latest

Trending

Trending