The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Has no-one else been told their "account is locked"?
Reply 221
damn id!
c-unit
damn id!

if your account's locked, is that you ****ed until the morning?
Reply 223
i cant remember mine
Gregpicard
I don't think i will resit. One year of maths was bad enough!

I'm really hoping they will give me a conditional offer, though. I'm doing AH Geography and English, so maybe they'll ask for an AB / AA?

Who knows. But well done to you. Hopefully, i will be joining you in good ol' Edinburgh. Fingers crossed.

I think they will. If they gave my friend an unconditional for AABBB they must have been pretty impressed, so I bet you do.
Yep, I really hope you get it!
These things tend to sort themselves out, just get loads of experience and you'll find a way!!
I got BCC, needed ABB. A little miffed, thought I atleast had ABC. Ah well, I've an unconditional to fall back on and might get in anyway what with my doctors notes for Glandular Fever.

Congrats everyone who met their offers.
If you tried inputting the wrong password too many times, i think it will definately be locked.

I was delighted as i started at the top of mine: A in English, A in Geography. Then i dropped down to happy: B in Art. Then i dropped waaayyyy down to distraught: C in Physics (i'm just so gobsmacked, it's one of my best subjects) And of course, finally, went up to 'Meh': F in maths ( i knew that was coming).

Ah well, if i actually got an A/B for Physics it was a pretty good bet i'd get an unconditional for Edinburgh. With that C, i'm now looking at a conditional / even a refusal. Wish i hadn't looked at mine now! lol
Reply 227
I'm just hoping that someone's made an inputting error!
sb2k1
I'm just hoping that someone's made an inputting error!

Same here my friend, perhaps some foolish admin has incorrectly given me a C instead of a B! I wont count on it though *mumbles*
Reply 229
I've got to say guys, I recon this will have been checked thoroughly. They really want this system to work. Make sure you appeal though.
Reply 230
Look, my English teacher said I was pretty much guaranteed an A before I even did the final exam, because 70% of the mark is based on coursework. It just can't be.
Reply 231
Argh, ****ing hell.

****ing AAB at AH.

I seriously hope there is a mistake, because I was pretty sure I got AAA.

Then again, maybe I got a B :frown:
I can't believe I have my results! I got a B in maths, do you think there is anychance of an appeal - I usually get 96-100% in every other test/prelim?
Reply 233
Rian1988
I can't believe I have my results! I got a B in maths, do you think there is anychance of an appeal - I usually get 96-100% in every other test/prelim?

Yes, possibly.

It depends if the prelims covered enough of the course or not.
Reply 234
B in Physics, I am properly GUTTED.

My exam paper was pretty good, must've had one shonkingly bad investigation...

*prays theres an error in the online results system*
Square
Yes, possibly.

It depends if the prelims covered enough of the course or not.

We did 2 prelims one that covered 2/3s of the course back in february, then another one a couple of weeks before the exam that covered the rest, I got A's in both.
Reply 236
Rian1988
We did 2 prelims one that covered 2/3s of the course back in february, then another one a couple of weeks before the exam that covered the rest, I got A's in both.

You might manage an appeal then, get in contact with your school.
I'm sorry for you guys, but I really hope my grades are right. I need them..
Reply 238
Meh, maybe theres a mistake with the system, maybe not.

If not, Im just disappointed with myself.
Reply 239
Do you per chance have an Oxbridge offer, Square?

Latest

Trending

Trending