Okay, thankyou ! :smile:
University of Manchester
University of Manchester
Manchester
Original post by Shebab
Pm me your facebook account and ill add you to it

could i be added to this as well?
Hi everyone,
I'm currently in my second year at The University of Manchester studying French and Spanish BA (Hons.). I've worked as Student Rep for my course for Spanish, Portuguese and Latin American Studies and have also worked as Peer Mentor for French Studies.

Unfortunately, I cannot provide you with specific information about accommodation or courses outside of Modern Foreign languages but I can certainly help to answer any questions you may have as prospective students at UoM.

This is a great place to study and there is so much on offer at Manchester. The city is vibrant and dynamic and it's one of the best in the country for academic research (little way behind Oxbridge and the other big contenders).

Please let me know if you have any questions and the best of luck in your A Level exams. I remember how stressed I felt!

Best wishes,

George
Original post by Shebab
Pm me your facebook account and ill add you to it

can you please add me as well?
I hold an offer in Electronic Engineering
Original post by vibhuahluwalia
can you please add me as well?
I hold an offer in Electronic Engineering

Mechatronics :smile:
Course: Maths BSc
AS: AAAA (Maths, Further Maths, Physics, Computer Science)
Predicted: A*A*A
Offer?: Firmly Accepted! :smile:

Good luck to all :smile:
I insured dis *****😏
Firmed conditional offer for psychology! Need AAB doing bio, English lit and psych at A level
Reply 668
applied for the MChem, got AAAA (bio, chem, physics and psychology (dropped psych)) as AS, predicted A*A*A* and firmed, only need AAA though
Anyone else firmed for social anthropology???
Hey, my insurance choice is to study french and japanese at manchester (at the moment its not looking like im going to get the grades for my firm though): ) just wondering if everyone recieved a little postcard from manchester saying good luck in your exams? Is it a bad thing if you dont get one?
Just gonna echo chatty_george's comment. I'm currently the 1st year student rep for students on the UoM Mathematics course, send any questions you have about the university or aspects of uni life over my way, I'll try to answer as best I can. If you have any specific academic questions, I can only really answer with respect to Maths, but I can help with general other stuff.
Original post by Mathchester
Just gonna echo chatty_george's comment. I'm currently the 1st year student rep for students on the UoM Mathematics course, send any questions you have about the university or aspects of uni life over my way, I'll try to answer as best I can. If you have any specific academic questions, I can only really answer with respect to Maths, but I can help with general other stuff.

how lenient is manchester with their offer , for example as my offer for maths is AAA (insurance) and if i was to get A*A*B/A*A*C (math,Further maths and business studies ) with grade 1 in STEP 1 and 2. how likely is is that ill be accepted ?
Original post by dididid
how lenient is manchester with their offer , for example as my offer for maths is AAA (insurance) and if i was to get A*A*B/A*A*C (math,Further maths and business studies ) with grade 1 in STEP 1 and 2. how likely is is that ill be accepted ?

I can say with almost certainty that A*A*B would be accepted, I know people who've got on to my course with AAB. Unfortunately I can't say much about getting a C, I don't think I personally know anyone from who I've asked that got a C, but it's still a possibility. STEP isn't a requirement at Manchester but if you got a C there could be a chance that your STEP grades counter that.
Original post by Mathchester
I can say with almost certainty that A*A*B would be accepted, I know people who've got on to my course with AAB. Unfortunately I can't say much about getting a C, I don't think I personally know anyone from who I've asked that got a C, but it's still a possibility. STEP isn't a requirement at Manchester but if you got a C there could be a chance that your STEP grades counter that.

okay thanks:smile: hopefully wont be getting a c then lol
Original post by Kyou
Science with an Integrated Foundation Year. It's my insurance choice (hopefully!).

I got my offer 28 february
Reply 676
Hi! I'm having an interview trough skype this Friday about biomedical sciences. Does anyone know what do they ask? And will they give the Offer ( or no) directly through Skype?
Original post by beeego
Hi! I'm having an interview trough skype this Friday about biomedical sciences. Does anyone know what do they ask? And will they give the Offer ( or no) directly through Skype?

have no idea and can't help much but I know 1 guy who got asked why he wants to study biomed over nursing so prepare for that question if it comes up
Reply 678
Original post by addingishard
have no idea and can't help much but I know 1 guy who got asked why he wants to study biomed over nursing so prepare for that question if it comes up

Thank you for the information !!!
I have applied University of Manchester Integrated foundation year and I got an offer but it says entry point 1 is that wrong? I have applied for year 0

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending