The Student Room Group

Dilemma

This year I applied to the University of Bristol and Manchester respectively, both for 2024 entry. I got offers from both and met my entry requirements from my A level results, and subsequently chose Bristol over UoM. However, I now have become less interested in Bristol and am determined to now go to Manchester. Would it be easier (I know either way it’s going to be tough) to withdraw my whole UCAS application and reapply or get in touch with the unis themselves and see whether and I can change that way??
Now that the 2023 application cycle is closed there’s no way to switch your deferred offer to a different university unless you withdraw and submit a new application.

Contact Manchester and explain the situation and see if they’ll give you any reassurance that they will reinstate your offer.
Reply 2
Original post by PQ
Now that the 2023 application cycle is closed there’s no way to switch your deferred offer to a different university unless you withdraw and submit a new application.

Contact Manchester and explain the situation and see if they’ll give you any reassurance that they will reinstate your offer.

Thank you, I have now contacted both unis about cancelling my application and asking for reassurance (if any)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending