The Student Room Group

K-Pop Chat Thread! :)

Scroll to see replies

Original post by 27FT
What you mean like this?

Or this?

Yeah I ship it. I only really started getting into loop last year though so yeah it sounds like I've been loyal to chanyeol for a super long time xD but yeah I definitely changed my mind sometimes xD

hahahaha exactly that! and what is loyalty to biases when it comes to kpop man
Original post by butfirst_coffee
hahahaha exactly that! and what is loyalty to biases when it comes to kpop man

Ikr I might be married to Chanyeol ATM but I'll see something like this

And freak out and lose consciousness
Original post by 27FT
Ikr I might be married to Chanyeol ATM but I'll see something like this

And freak out and lose consciousness

and then baekhyun just goes ahead and does this..
baekhyun_dear_happiness_by_lovelylaylay-dakk5ac.png
Attachment not found
and then baekhyun just goes ahead and does this..
baekhyun_dear_happiness_by_lovelylaylay-dakk5ac.png
Attachment not found

Oh my god I'm cryinggg 😂
Y'all GD AKA KING IS COMING TO LONDON AND BIRMINGHAM AND TICKETS GO ON SALE TOMORROW. WHO'S GOING?
Original post by Turquoise01
Y'all GD AKA KING IS COMING TO LONDON AND BIRMINGHAM AND TICKETS GO ON SALE TOMORROW. WHO'S GOING?

I'm going to try get London tickets
Original post by Turquoise01

Owwww the prices make me sad :frown:
Original post by 27FT
chanyeol is my oppa xD we also share a birthday!!!

oh you do ^^ thats so cool to share birthdays with your bias. Chanyeol is such a cutie.

My bias is Xiumin :smile: we are born on the same month, i'm greatful for that even haha

Hello there ;D Chanyeol is my vocal bias, but my overall bias is Lay. You guys excited for EXO's grand comeback in July? Waiting for teasers to drop is giving me anxiety tbh.
Original post by prazzyjazzy
Hello there ;D Chanyeol is my vocal bias, but my overall bias is Lay. You guys excited for EXO's grand comeback in July? Waiting for teasers to drop is giving me anxiety tbh.

hiya!! I'm super excited for the comeback, been waiting for this for ages :biggrin: I already have anxiety due to a levels but yeah this hasn't helped at all xD

Ditto! Chanyeol has a really nice voice...I wish he'd get more non-rap lines...and Lay is my bias too...looking forward to 'go fighting' but kind of sad that he won't be participating in promos :frown:
KO KO BOP IS THE SONG THAT'S GOING TO TURN ME INTO AN EXO-L I CAN FEEL IT OH MY GODS i'M SHAKING
Original post by 27FT
hiya!! I'm super excited for the comeback, been waiting for this for ages :biggrin: I already have anxiety due to a levels but yeah this hasn't helped at all xD

im sobBING THE TEASER SOUNDS SO GOOD I CANT BELIEVE EXO INVENTED SUMMER
Original post by Omaomz
Is there a london Kpop community anywhere ? finding people from London who like kpop is hella difficult

Yeahh there is! LOKO hold dance workshops every month where you can meet lots of other kpop lovers haha you can find them on facebook. Anddd idk how old you are but a lot of unis have kpop societies or something similar but you'd be surprised to know there are actuallly a quite a big kpop community in london :smile:

P.s. im from london! :h:
Hi everyoneee I make FMVs for kpop songs on youtube! Please watch my most recent mv for BTS - Come Back Home at https://youtu.be/BO1J9s0eOd0

Also im soooooooo excited for exos comeback like asdfghkkllj omg
Original post by Boundless_x
Hi everyoneee I make FMVs for kpop songs on youtube! Please watch my most recent mv for BTS - Come Back Home at https://youtu.be/BO1J9s0eOd0

Also im soooooooo excited for exos comeback like asdfghkkllj omg

IM YODELING WHOA KAI'S TEASER HAS ME FEELING THINGS IVE NEVER FELT BEFORE.

Are at all interested in NCT btw? Because a FMV for Whiplash would be lit. It's such a bop I swear *u*
IM YODELING WHOA KAI'S TEASER HAS ME FEELING THINGS IVE NEVER FELT BEFORE.

Are at all interested in NCT btw? Because a FMV for Whiplash would be lit. It's such a bop I swear *u*

KAIS TEASER KILLS ME ALL OVER AGAIN EVERYTIME I WATCH IT 9MG I ACTUALLY CANOOT WAIT

ok i was too excited there lool but yes i love NCT (so much that i have 3 biases in that group 😂😂) thanks for the suggestion I'll start working on it soon!
KAIS TEASER KILLS ME ALL OVER AGAIN EVERYTIME I WATCH IT 9MG I ACTUALLY CANOOT WAIT

ok i was too excited there lool but yes i love NCT (so much that i have 3 biases in that group 😂😂) thanks for the suggestion I'll start working on it soon!

omg...I have three biases too....There are just too many to pick from :colone:
Reply 357
Original post by AeYeon
Shinee is going to be on Weekly Idol for the first time in 3 years next week :biggrin::bl:

thats cute
omg...I have three biases too....There are just too many to pick from :colone:

Looool who are your biases? Mine are Taeyong, Yuta and Jaehyun :biggrin:
Looool who are your biases? Mine are Taeyong, Yuta and Jaehyun :biggrin:

...My kpop soulmate. They're my biases too omg...

Ten has a special spot in my heart but he has been gone for so long :s-smilie:. I think Lucas (the rookie that was in Dream In A Dream) is going to steal a place too. He's so cute and squishy :colondollar: Taeil was also one of my faves but idk much about him so his ranking slipped a lil bit.

Quick Reply

Latest