The Student Room Group
Power Station Simulator, University of Strathclyde
University of Strathclyde

Anyone going to Strathclyde?

Hey!
I’m going to be starting the politics and international relations course at Strathclyde this coming September. I was wondering if anyone else was going to strath?
That way we could chat before going to uni and meet up in September and get to know more people from outside our course! :smile:
Original post by Rosefos
Hey!
I’m going to be starting the politics and international relations course at Strathclyde this coming September. I was wondering if anyone else was going to strath?
That way we could chat before going to uni and meet up in September and get to know more people from outside our course! :smile:

Hey @Rosefos :biggrin: Congrats on your offer of study! How are you feeling about getting started in September? :dance:

If you don't manage to find any other applicants in this thread then you could maybe pop in to the larger applicants thread we have pinned here and ask if anyone wants to chat more here? :smile:

- Caitlin :h:
Official University of Strathclyde Rep
Power Station Simulator, University of Strathclyde
University of Strathclyde
Reply 2
Hey!

I'm going to strath to study computing this septepmberrr so I may see u around :smile:
Original post by username6293934
Hey!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending