The Student Room Group

Check your scrip ...I did and found the official scrip marks were higher and an error

Don't let them get away with this.
Sorry you've not had any responses about this. :frown: Are you sure you've posted in the right place? :smile: Here's a link to our subject forum which should help get you more responses if you post there. :redface:

Just quoting in Danny Dorito so she can move the thread if needed :wizard:

Spoiler

Reply 2
Original post by TSR Jessica
Sorry you've not had any responses about this. :frown: Are you sure you've posted in the right place? :smile: Here's a link to our subject forum which should help get you more responses if you post there. :redface:

Just quoting in Danny Dorito so she can move the thread if needed :wizard:

Thanks
Where do you get the script from though? :hmmmm2:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 4
Original post by mediaya
Where do you get the script from though? :hmmmm2:

Posted from TSR Mobile

You can ask your school to request them. You may pay a small fee. You can get a copy sent electronically very fast, or the original. Get the copy... there is an error it can be amended .
Original post by Theplace
You can ask your school to request them. You may pay a small fee. You can get a copy sent electronically very fast, or the original. Get the copy... there is an error it can be amended .

Wait, i thought the school gave you the original scripts already on results day?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 6
Original post by mediaya
Wait, i thought the school gave you the original scripts already on results day?

Posted from TSR Mobile

You have to request the exam to be returned after you get the results.

Quick Reply

Latest