The Student Room Group
Power Station Simulator, University of Strathclyde
University of Strathclyde

BA childhood practice conditions

How long does it take the conditional offer to mark something as complete? Ie, references that they asked for
Original post by EmmaCoyne
How long does it take the conditional offer to mark something as complete? Ie, references that they asked for
Hi @EmmaCoyne 😀 Have you heard any updates following sending in your references? When did you send them in? If not - can you try and PM me with your application number and I can see if everything seems to be ok on our end? It might just be that the department are processing lots of applications and it'll take a bit of time, but if I can reassure you by checking we have them and all is ok etc, then happy to!

Caitlin 🎓️
Official University of Strathclyde Rep
Power Station Simulator, University of Strathclyde
University of Strathclyde
Reply 2
Original post by University of Strathclyde
Hi @EmmaCoyne 😀 Have you heard any updates following sending in your references? When did you send them in? If not - can you try and PM me with your application number and I can see if everything seems to be ok on our end? It might just be that the department are processing lots of applications and it'll take a bit of time, but if I can reassure you by checking we have them and all is ok etc, then happy to!

Caitlin 🎓️
Hi! I've checked there and it's now marked as complete. Must have happened during my shift today. Do you know when they will send over the module for 'Transitions to higher education'? Thank you! ☺️
Original post by EmmaCoyne
Hi! I've checked there and it's now marked as complete. Must have happened during my shift today. Do you know when they will send over the module for 'Transitions to higher education'? Thank you! ☺️
That's great news! Glad to hear it 😀 I'm not sure about that sorry, but if you contact the Education department they should be able to help. Their email is [email protected] 📧

Caitlin 🎓️

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending