The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

ooh yes the edexcel mark schemes are out. All my exams are with edexcel...not sure i want to see them cos it has the potential to worry the hell out of me. But if someone was to post it up then I wouldn't be able to resist the temptation to have a look :p:
Reply 41
Lykabelle
All my exams are with edexcel...

All my exams are with OCR.

...come on OCR, keep up! Get those mark schemes online asap!

:p:
Reply 42
OCR markschemes will be available on their website from the day of result
Reply 43
Last year they put them up two days before results day. Wouldn't they do the same this year?
Reply 44
is it:eek: i never knew if it is so then i'll check it .....
french & german for me please reps for a month!!:biggrin: xxxxxx
Reply 46
All my exams apart from 2 AEAs are with AQA. They don't publish their mark schemes until about 6 months after the exams. Whhhyyyyyyyy?? :mad:
Papillon
Last year they put them up two days before results day. Wouldn't they do the same this year?

I remember looking at the OCR Salters markscheme for chemistry last year and I think it was on the evening before results day so it may well be the day before or 2 days before results day.
Reply 48
hmm isnt anyone's college open atm lol
Reply 49
Mine is but they wouldn't ever give me the username and password.
Reply 50
do they have an intranet where u have access to - then u cud check if u cud download any files theyve put up
There will +rep/shiny pennies for the person who posts the following mark schemes:
AS History Units 2+3
AS English. Lit Units 2+3
AS Drama Unit 3
Reply 52
why the hell do edexcel do that?? I mean- what's the point of telling us markschemes are avaliable, if they are really hard to access! it's stupid- it's like the examiners are having a laugh over us, lol they are probably reading our posts, having a right laugh now. lol
Reply 53
I'm not on the school system anymore because I've left school now. :frown:

Re RyanY: Edexcel obviously want you to have to pay for markschemes and remarks and stuff. If people can see the markscheme and work out if their grade is correct then less people are going to ask for remarks probably. They want to make money ultimately, so making anything freely available isn't the way to go. That's why Edexcel sucks and AQA is good.
Reply 54
Come on someone; S1 + M2 + C4 mark schemes for maths. I wouldn't mind chemistry units 1 - 3 (and 4-6) either.

*Edit*

AND OH DEAR GOD THE AEA MATHS MARK SCHEME.

*Edit 2*

In fact, I don't care much about the mark schemes. I want the examiner reports which have grade boundaries.
Reply 55
I'd love to have a look at the Edexcel politics units 4, 5 and 6
Wai``Hou!
I'll rep for Econs6!! Find a way please!!!

same but include unit 5 as well please :tsr2:
Reply 57
I think we might have to finally admit after 3 pages of begging that nobody on here seems to be willing to show the mark schemes, give usernames and passwords or whatever.

If you have been able to wait nearly 2 months for AS results of A2, then you can wait 6 and a bit more days. :wink:
Reply 58
lol silly as level people and you so came looking for them too
Actually, just a thought, but has anyone tried logging in to get them with their results plus login?

U never know - some things seem so silly they might actually work!

I got my ResultsPlus login info through the post today, but the website is down for maintenance and won't allow anyone to register at the mo...

Besides, I'm not particularly sure if I want to see the markschemes for geography, as I know I haven't done that well :frown:

Latest