Scroll to see replies

Reply 80
Sent off my application today. SO so nervous :x
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London
Original post by fuuu049
Got a conditional offer for Computer Science Bsc😀

Congratulations! Could you elaborate on your offers and your grades? I will gladly appreciate it as I applied for the same course but haven't got an offer yet.
Original post by Kym_Vee
Got a conditional for compsci :smile:

Congratulations! Could you elaborate on your offers and your grades? I will gladly appreciate it as I applied for the same course but haven't got an offer yet.
Reply 83
Original post by Liljimbo

thanks! erm... so the offer is AAB and I need a B minimum in maths (which I think is quite strange but oh wells). I'm currently doing Chem, Maths, RS (dropped bio) and last year I got 4As.

Also, I sent my UCAS application off on 13th October :smile: Hope that helps
Hey everyone,
So I sent off my UCAS and a week later, on my UCAS track, had a conditional offer for Kings for International Development AAB (so happy!)
However, I am yet to receive any email from the actual university itself even acknowledging my application, let alone giving me an offer lmao
For others of you who had an offer from Kings, has Kings contacted any of you via email, or am I just being cyberbullied by the uni :frown:
Thank you, and I wish you all the best of luck with your applications
Yes King's contacted me through email as well as track. I think the email came through a bit later though. Don't worry, track won't be tricking you. X

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by xiHarmann
Hey everyone,
So I sent off my UCAS and a week later, on my UCAS track, had a conditional offer for Kings for International Development AAB (so happy!)
However, I am yet to receive any email from the actual university itself even acknowledging my application, let alone giving me an offer lmao
For others of you who had an offer from Kings, has Kings contacted any of you via email, or am I just being cyberbullied by the uni :frown:
Thank you, and I wish you all the best of luck with your applications

I got an email telling me to check king's apply and that's about it
Original post by Shaaayxp
I got an email telling me to check king's apply and that's about it

Thanks for replying, hopefully I get an email soon, its been a couple weeks since I got the offer
Original post by Econway10
Yes King's contacted me through email as well as track. I think the email came through a bit later though. Don't worry, track won't be tricking you. X

Posted from TSR Mobile

Thanks for replying,
Yeah im planning on waiting another week before calling the uni, but hopefully they email me anyways, fingers crossed
I just got the offer! I'm so happy but also nervous. I have applied for History and international relations. Anyone else here for this degree? Im from india...how is the university's atmosphere for international students?
Original post by CaptainGalifrey
I just got the offer! I'm so happy but also nervous. I have applied for History and international relations. Anyone else here for this degree? Im from india...how is the university's atmosphere for international students?

Hey! I am from India too, and I hold an unconditional offer from King's for History and International Relations. What are the odds! Where in India exactly are you from?
Original post by evar12345
Hey! I am from India too, and I hold an unconditional offer from King's for History and International Relations. What are the odds! Where in India exactly are you from?

I've a conditional offer but they're easy to fulfill. PM?
Reply 92
As of yesterday's evening I'm officially holding an offer for King's for Computer Science with Management.
Original post by denkata
As of yesterday's evening I'm officially holding an offer for King's for Computer Science with Management.

Congratulations on your offer! May I know your predicted grades and scores? I will gladly appreciate it thank you.
Reply 94
Original post by Liljimbo
Congratulations on your offer! May I know your predicted grades and scores? I will gladly appreciate it thank you.

I'm an EU student but it might be the equivalent of say AAB.
Has anyone gotten an offer for Business Management ???
Original post by CaptainGalifrey

I also hold an unconditional offer for History and International Relations! I'm from the U.S. by the way :smile:
Original post by ainaswartz
I also hold an unconditional offer for History and International Relations! I'm from the U.S. by the way :smile:

I've a conditional offer but they conditions are easy to fulfill. Would it be okay to exchange personal statements in a private chat?
Reply 98
How long did it take for all your offers to come through? King's is my dream Uni, I'm looking to study English Lang and Linguistics with predicted grades of A*A*A but had nothing yet! I've had two unconditionals from York and Lancaster but nothing here!
Reply 99
Did anyone hear back for International Relations yet?

Quick Reply

Latest