The Student Room Group

Private Maths

I am doing maths privately and I would like to know what is the best way to study and the cheapest exam centers...
Sorry you've not had any responses about this. :frown: Are you sure you've posted in the right place? :smile: Here's a link to our subject forum which should help get you more responses if you post there. :redface:

Just quoting in Danny Dorito so she can move the thread if needed :wizard:

Spoiler

Reply 2
Original post by Martins_07
I am doing maths privately and I would like to know what is the best way to study and the cheapest exam centers...

The best way to study depends on how you like to learn. Some people just use textbooks, others watch videos on sites like YouTube, and others get a tutor. You do need to do a lot of examples, though, and not just watch/read things.

Asking for cheapest exam centres is useless if you don't specify location and how far you're willing to travel.
I'm afraid I can't help with exam centres, but if you're looking for a study centre or tutor, we list a large number on our site. Tutors and study centres will have a better idea of the best way to enter for an exam in your area.http://www.thetutorpages.com/maths-tutorsYou can also find lots of articles on maths there, and advice about exams.Good luck with your studies! Emma

Quick Reply

Latest