The Student Room Group

Pakistani tea seller got a makeover!

Scroll to see replies

Reply 120
Original post by Risobelle
previous british governments made the mistake of allowing random people in who have no links or ties with the UK. hopefully theresa may will stop this nonsense. UK should reconnect with the commonwealth.

i want u to bear this in mind at all times. had your parents not made the journey from pakistan to UK you would be living in poverty back home. here in uk you have everything. benefits, free education, free medical care and the list is never ending. in pakistan people are dying everyday for no reason. so be appreciative to the UK government and the the British way of life. your loyalty should lie with Britain. if you feel otherwise then kindly pack up and relocate to the country you feel more strongly for.

lets have an honest discussion instead of running to the moderators to shut down constructive debates. lets say if there's a war between pakistan and uk, the british pakistani girls and women will flee first to goodness knows where. that's a given. so lets assume that the british pakistani men are left behind in UK and have to be compulsorily conscripted to the military to defend the queen and country. r u honestly telling me that a british pakistani in the british army, navy and air force will attack pakistanis in pakistan?

tell me. im curious.

You seem very ignorant to me. No where in this entire thread has anyone talked about being unloyal to Britain. We have as much right to be in this country as you. I'm born here so you can do **** all about it. Also, stop talking about the mods as no one here reported you to them.

Finally, calm down.
(edited 7 years ago)
previous british governments made the mistake of allowing random people in who have no links or ties with the UK. hopefully theresa may will stop this nonsense. UK should reconnect with the commonwealth.

i want u to bear this in mind at all times. had your parents not made the journey from pakistan to UK you would be living in poverty back home. here in uk you have everything. benefits, free education, free medical care and the list is never ending. in pakistan people are dying everyday for no reason. so be appreciative to the UK government and the the British way of life. your loyalty should lie with Britain. if you feel otherwise then kindly pack up and relocate to the country you feel more strongly for.

lets have an honest discussion instead of running to the moderators to shut down constructive debates. lets say if there's a war between pakistan and uk, the british pakistani girls and women will flee first to goodness knows where. that's a given. so lets assume that the british pakistani men are left behind in UK and have to be compulsorily conscripted to the military to defend the queen and country. r u honestly telling me that a british pakistani in the british army, navy and air force will attack pakistanis in pakistan?

tell me. im curious.

Unfortunately someone such as yourself isnt worth wasting my time on. u and ur question can suck a huge D***. go join some retarded conversation where your points will be applauded with similar ideotic minded people.

Proud to be a British Pakistani. End of Story.
And my parents had businesses in Pakistan and in the UK so the question of Poverty aint even a valid point haha i just enjoy how much jelousy and hatred u have for us...its fun to see people like you...wishing to be in our situation...cus ur just a waste of space...
And i have private health care....i dont have ANY sort of benefits...and free education...well sorry in used to private schools haha
still nothing special. don't really see what the appeal is here...
Original post by Waki7866
Unfortunately someone such as yourself isnt worth wasting my time on. u and ur question can suck a huge D***. go join some retarded conversation where your points will be applauded with similar ideotic minded people.

you did not answer the question asked. i'll ask you again.

lets say if there's a war between pakistan and uk, the british pakistani girls and women will flee first to goodness knows where. that's a given. so lets assume that the british pakistani men are left behind in UK and have to be compulsorily conscripted to the military to defend the queen and country. r u honestly telling me that a british pakistani in the british army, navy and air force will attack pakistanis in pakistan?

yes or no?
Reply 126

And my parents had businesses in Pakistan and in the UK so the question of Poverty aint even a valid point haha i just enjoy how much jelousy and hatred u have for us...its fun to see people like you...wishing to be in our situation...cus ur just a waste of space...

And i have private health care....i dont have ANY sort of benefits...and free education...well sorry in used to private schools haha

looooooooooooooooooool
you did not answer the question asked. i'll ask you again.

lets say if there's a war between pakistan and uk, the british pakistani girls and women will flee first to goodness knows where. that's a given. so lets assume that the british pakistani men are left behind in UK and have to be compulsorily conscripted to the military to defend the queen and country. r u honestly telling me that a british pakistani in the british army, navy and air force will attack pakistanis in pakistan?

yes or no?

I'm wondering a similar thing myself, how many pakistanis who call themselves British actually join the military? Ethnic minorities are simply not patriotic enough to serve in our armed forces
Reply 128
I wouldn't have a problem answering that question however, this person failed to show me where I said something in disrespect of Britain. I keep asking but that person fails every time.
Original post by Saba XD
I wouldn't have a problem answering that question however, this person failed to show me where I said something in disrespect of Britain. I keep asking but that person fails every time.

Hmmm... I suspect troll/ wind up merchant
Reply 130
Maybe.

Anyway, I hope you're well girlie. :h:
Do you really need to join the military to be classed as british pakistani? dont think so...

Would i join the army and fight against pak? 1. i wudnt join the army...because i dont believe in war and well im lazy haha and 2. if i never will join the army...den i cant answer the stupid question either :wink:
Reply 132
Original post by IdeasForLife
I'm the one with the flag. Right there. You can't miss me.

hahaha bro you're too much!!
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 133
This Chai Wala aint even hot, he's just got a different eye colour to the rest of us....
New hair is ugly prefer the old he Luke's too mainstream now 😭
Reply 135
Original post by eternalhinch
New hair is ugly prefer the old he Luke's too mainstream now 😭

Looked more of a model before the haircut... he need to get rid of that tash doe

How did you catch that so fast? I edited it quite quickly :lol:
But yes they are...:ahee:
Original post by ItisAyaz
So are you Indian?
Posted from TSR Mobile

Did you ask me this? Yes I am :biggrin:
if he shaved that moustache he would look like a real lad.

Quick Reply

Latest