The Student Room Group

Amazon FBA

I’m a bit confused Ik with fba you send products to the amazon warehouse and they sell it for you, but My question is are you allowed to list under any product that’s already on amazon? Because I’ve seen products that say sold by and dispatched by.. seller name whereas I’ve seen others saying sold by .. seller name and then dispatched by amazon. Is it only classed as dispatched by yourself if you don’t send the items into the amazon warehouse or?

Would appreciate any help
Reply 1
Original post by FreshPrince102
I’m a bit confused Ik with fba you send products to the amazon warehouse and they sell it for you, but My question is are you allowed to list under any product that’s already on amazon? Because I’ve seen products that say sold by and dispatched by.. seller name whereas I’ve seen others saying sold by .. seller name and then dispatched by amazon. Is it only classed as dispatched by yourself if you don’t send the items into the amazon warehouse or?

Would appreciate any help

Hi sane I’m struggling with this as I don’t have the funding for loads of inventory so not sure how to ship items confused 😬
Original post by FreshPrince102
Is it only classed as dispatched by yourself if you don’t send the items into the amazon warehouse or?

Yes - unless you are part of the Seller Fulfilled Prime programme.
Yes you are right.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending