The Student Room Group

EBay buyer Harassing/threatening me

I bought an item from this seller on eBay.. it took a while to arrive so I’ve decided to open the ticket so that eBay can step in but after a couple of days item arrived; and I closed the ticket saying item arrived.. I’ve got the screenshot of this, even after closing the ticket and getting no refund as I closed the ticket.. seller claims they haven’t issued the payment and they’ve on me, texting me on eBay with an aggressive tone.. so I left a negative feedback and said the seller is too rude.. after that they’ve messaged me this that I am too bold and need to be careful.. I said to them if you haven’t received the payment contract eBay as I’ve closed the ticket and received no refund I don’t have your money I said; but they’ve been consistently demanding me to pay them but for what mate I don’t have it.. now today again after about 2 weeks they messaged me that to pay them asap or I will get a surprise visit I’ve never expected..Like seriously I mean come on; I don’t really care about myself but I live with my dad which concerns me what should I do I have blocked the seller and will ring eBay first thing in the morning It’s been around 2 months there texting me but I closed the ticket I never received the refund.. they sent me the item so I’m guessing they have my address and phone number I feel like I’m in huge trouble
Reply 1
I'd say relax I don't think anything will happen, as you say you closed the ticket and didn't get a refund. They're just trying their luck. If you do feel scared, reply back stating you will contact the police if they continue to harass you.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending