The Student Room Group

What's your personality type? I'll tell you what I like/dislike about your type ITT

Scroll to see replies

Your personality type is: Architect (intj-t)
70% introverted
78% intuitive
57% thinking
81% prospecting
90% turbulent :biggrin:
Original post by Socratesfam
https://www.16personalities.com/

I'm pretty much obsessed with this ****, so if you tell me your type I'll guess what subject(s) you enjoy, what I like/dislike about people like you and generally psychoanalyze the **** out of you.

I shall reveal type if there's enough responses. You'll be freaked out by how accurate the test is...

I'm an ENFJ (protagonist) - please could you tell me a bit about my type and your opinion?:smile:
Reply 163
dis thread scary af ukno
i feel like i should start keeping my personality type secret :lol:
omg
what if there was a dating site based on personality types
literal opposite of Tinder xP
ENTJ - A ?

edit: it only tell you good things lol.
(edited 7 years ago)
psssssh, not with that attitude! If an ENTP plonker like me can apply, surely you have a chance. At any rate, make sure you don't adopt this defeatist mentality and think just because you may have fallen behind in your as levels or gcse's you're irredeemably screwed. Go HAM this year and you may very well qualify for a top 5 uni.

It would be a joke if I applied, honestly. The only thing I can do is work as hard as I can without frying my brains out. :redface: I didn't say I was going to give up completely, just that oxbridge isn't an option for me. :wink:
You seem pretty genuine. As a guy who's pretty misanthropic it boggles my mind that people can be so interested in others but if it's genuine, awesome.

Oh, and Bradley Cooper is my man-crush, so fair play to you guys.

I think fundamentally human beings are generally good deep down. I think some humans aren't very nice...sure, but on the whole I think people are by in large fundamentally good people. Call it naive if you want, but it's been something that hasn't really caused me too many issues believing :smile:
Original post by Jennie1987
Yay!! What percentages?

I- 81%
N- 68%
F- 79%
J- 66%

T- 76%

What about you?
Original post by BrownEyedHijabi
I- 81%
N- 68%
F- 79%
J- 66%

T- 76%

What about you?

I - 58%
N - 57%
F - 59%
J - 71%
T - 77%

Lol really quite different aren't they?
I - 58%
N - 57%
F - 59%
J - 71%
T - 77%

Lol really quite different aren't they?

Lol yeah omg I've just clicked on your profile and I'm a Virgo too
[video="youtube;YhkNLHictW8"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YhkNLHictW8[/video]

It isn't Sasha.
Original post by butterfly_belle
eyy i'm INFJ too!

Ayyy, me too :h:
Lol yeah omg I've just clicked on your profile and I'm a Virgo too

Ooph my profile probably tells you more than you need to know! September's the best time to be born :biggrin:
LOL, I don't worry about hurting others' feelings cos'
I'm ENTP masterrace.

ENFJ, -A/-T masterrace :bandit:

enlighten me with your view on us ppl
(edited 7 years ago)
Ooph my profile probably tells you more than you need to know! September's the best time to be born :biggrin:

Ik 😂 and my birthday is the end of August which means I'm always the youngest
Original post by Queen Cersei
Omg we're so similar, I'm ENFJ!!! :biggrin:

Im an enfj too but with some letters removed as well or something :lol: - ENFJ, -A/-T :five:
Ik 😂 and my birthday is the end of August which means I'm always the youngest

Ah an August baby, I'm always the oldest :lol: generally on TSR too.
Original post by iEthan
I'm an INFJ. I know a lot about my type already - so if you can tell me something different that'd make me very pleased! :smile:

Apparently I'm an INFJ (:rolleyes:): but I don't think our personalities are remotely similar. Either this test is absolute tosh, or the INFJ personality type is much more varied than the website suggests.
Original post by Snufkin
Apparently I'm an INFJ (:rolleyes:): but I don't think our personalities are remotely similar. Either this test is absolute tosh, or the INFJ personality type is much more varied than the website suggests.

It is widely disputed :smile:
I get different results on these tests every time I take one.

Quick Reply

Latest