The Student Room Group

Careers

Hi guys,
Which career should i go into that is based on curing diseases, diseases, cells and drugs all together?
e.g should it be
- Microbiology
- Biomedical Science
- Biochemistry
- Biological Sciences
- Pharmacology
- Medecine
Please let me know as soon as possible.
Reply 1
since u can't spell medicine then probs not that lol na im jk umm we don't you so we cant exactly jus tell u what career path you should follow but you should do research into those careers and see if they fit into ur interests, imo pharmacology or biomed as they are pretty much based around curing diseases, cells etc.
Reply 2
Original post by Kittyshot1
Hi guys,
Which career should i go into that is based on curing diseases, diseases, cells and drugs all together?
e.g should it be
- Microbiology
- Biomedical Science
- Biochemistry
- Biological Sciences
- Pharmacology
- Medecine
Please let me know as soon as possible.

Probably Biomedical sciences. Look at all of their content before you decide.
Reply 3
Original post by lily.b9
since u can't spell medicine then probs not that lol na im jk umm we don't you so we cant exactly jus tell u what career path you should follow but you should do research into those careers and see if they fit into ur interests, imo pharmacology or biomed as they are pretty much based around curing diseases, cells etc.

Sorry about the spelling of medicine as i can spell it. I have done lot of research. But which one is better pharmacology or biomedical sciences?
I need your opinion and why
Original post by Kittyshot1
Sorry about the spelling of medicine as i can spell it. I have done lot of research. But which one is better pharmacology or biomedical sciences?
I need your opinion and why

Why do you value the opinions of A level students who don't know you so highly?

Have you contacted employers to ask them?

Quick Reply

Latest