Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Just wondering where the best place would be to live in the student accommodation for chelsea college of arts, the cheapest way to travel there and the quickest? Or the fastest cycle route to get there from the halls?

Also i am a little worried about finance for living in London. I will be relying souly upon a full student finance in order to pay for my time at uni. Is this possible? It will be the full finance and my parents can't really help me because they are not in a good financial position anymore as my brother got cancer and they gave up their jobs. I mean of course me getting a part time job in London is possible while i study but i don't want to lose time in doing my uni work because i am working so i don't really want a job because i want to spend most of my time doing my work. Do any of you who are on this course have a job and go to uni full time and how do you find it?

Thanks guys

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
    University of the Arts London resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.