The Student Room Group
UAL entrance
University of the Arts London
London
Visit website

Is it possible to do a non art degree to an arts masters

Would it be extremely hard to graduate from a marketing degree to then be accepted on to a fashion design ma?

Are portfolios sent after ucas /uni application or with. Really want to do both degrees. No universities that I know of offer both a standard marketing degree with a fashion design degree
There are courses in fashion marketing that you could apply for. I don't know about the requirements for a fashion MA, it might be worth contacting the postgraduate fashion departments of universities that you are interested in. They often have a "contact us" page where you can contact tutors on the course either via email or a chat window.
UAL entrance
University of the Arts London
London
Visit website
Original post by Anonymous
Would it be extremely hard to graduate from a marketing degree to then be accepted on to a fashion design ma?

Are portfolios sent after ucas /uni application or with. Really want to do both degrees. No universities that I know of offer both a standard marketing degree with a fashion design degree

Hello,

Don't rule it out! It's worth checking the individual requirements of each course. My MA was a completely different subject to my BA. I would recommend reaching out to the University/College for advice if you are unsure.

https://www.arts.ac.uk/courses/postgraduate-courses

Good luck!
Georgia

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending