The Student Room Group

Had enough of working hard and not doing well

So I sat my unit 1 maths exam today for the second time and I think I've failed again, I'm not one bit happy. I always knew I was never good at maths but I thought I'd at least get enough to get a C, I know I'm jumping to conclusions as I only say the exam not even 12 hours ago! But you just know when you haven't passed, there was a wage question about getting time and a half and I realised when I was back in class that I multiplied by 1/2 instead of 1.5, those sorts of things really annoy me and now it can't be changed.

I've just had enough of GCSEs I want to leave and forget about them now, this is really off putting towards other exams and I worked so hard to get a C in my maths re-sit, I must have done every single paper over 1000 times and got high marks in them all so I feel this is a slap in the face and I might as well had not bothered doing any revision for my resit.
Just don't give up, keep trying!
I often feel that myself but at the end of the day if I don't try I'll feel even worse when I know i haven't revised and I know I could have done better
so keep trying you still have some time to improve

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest