The Student Room Group

Customer Service Consultant -HMRC (044R)

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Dazlin
Has anyone got HMRC Recruitment contact number, I'm going to call them?

Can you let me know what they say please?
I've been on the phone to Manpower and they have definatley confirmed to me that all of my checks are completed except the DBS from www.onlinecrbcheck.co.uk .

As soon as that has happened my file will be completed and handed over to HMRC to five me a formal offer. I have contacted Disclosure Scotland this morning and they said their systems are down till 11am.

Without Manpower divulging personal information they were able to tell me that only a very small handful of East Kilbride people have had everything passed right through to the very end.
Original post by Tommyboy247
I've been on the phone to Manpower and they have definatley confirmed to me that all of my checks are completed except the DBS from www.onlinecrbcheck.co.uk .

As soon as that has happened my file will be completed and handed over to HMRC to five me a formal offer. I have contacted Disclosure Scotland this morning and they said their systems are down till 11am.

Without Manpower divulging personal information they were able to tell me that only a very small handful of East Kilbride people have had everything passed right through to the very end.

So is your DBS showing as dispatched or still processing? Mine was dispatched on the 28th so they now should have a copy
Original post by Tompatto93
So is your DBS showing as dispatched or still processing? Mine was dispatched on the 28th so they now should have a copy

Still saying ID checking.
Still saying ID checking.

Ahh right, mine too a few days HMRC should have mine now I think, when did you do your checks?
Ahh right, mine too a few days HMRC should have mine now I think, when did you do your checks?

I done my application on the 20th of March. I've been back on the phone to ACPS and Manpower. It's a confusing one but I think I've got the ball rolling more. ACPS said Manpower hadn't verified my passport to them. Manpower said they have. So I've got a supervisor at Manpower to chase up with ACPS to say my passport ID is good. Then can get onto disclosure checks. I did ask for a timescale of getting a start date I got told about a week.
I done my application on the 20th of March. I've been back on the phone to ACPS and Manpower. It's a confusing one but I think I've got the ball rolling more. ACPS said Manpower hadn't verified my passport to them. Manpower said they have. So I've got a supervisor at Manpower to chase up with ACPS to say my passport ID is good. Then can get onto disclosure checks. I did ask for a timescale of getting a start date I got told about a week.

It's a pain that, hopefully it all folds out well for you, I'm going to email them now for a update as I really need to get the ball rolling handing my notice in here,
I've heard that there is problems with Disclosure Scotland just now as today and a a few other times this week their systems have been down so I hope this doesn't hold up myself and other people in Scotland.
I'm waiting for my email from manpower so i can accept the formal offer
Original post by Fontaine1990
I'm waiting for my email from manpower so i can accept the formal offer

I've emailed them for a update regarding my PEC checks just getting bored of waiting on this long process

Oh damn I'm EK
I've emailed them for a update regarding my PEC checks just getting bored of waiting on this long process

have you received your DBS certificate yet ?
Original post by Ladynevertells
Oh damn I'm EK

Eff it I just emailed as they won't pick up the phone
My status on the www.onlinecrbcheck.Co.uk now has my ID been checked now and now it's in the DBS checking stage now. So my calls this morning worked and got movement.
Original post by Fontaine1990
have you received your DBS certificate yet ?

It was dispatched 2 days ago so it will more than likely be with me tomorrow or today

Were they hinting at people failing the checks? Or did they mean that only a handful of people had everything passed at this stage and been offered a formal offer?
Original post by JWinters19
Were they hinting at people failing the checks? Or did they mean that only a handful of people had everything passed at this stage and been offered a formal offer?

I dont think many ppl would fail the checks unless some are stupid enough to apply when they have a criminal history
Original post by Nas08
I dont think many ppl would fail the checks unless some are stupid enough to apply when they have a criminal history

Have you been sent your checks yet? I think we're the only two who received an offer on Monday
all checks are done got dbs both references sent of now waiting on formal offer
Original post by JWinters19

I emailed them about EK, sick of this now

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending