The Student Room Group

How hard is doing all 3 sciences + maths?

I'm starting to consider maybe doing all 3 sciences as well as maths at a level in order to keep my options open because I know I want to go into science but I don't know if maybe I should keep all science paths open?

I'm currently set to take maths, further maths, physics and French and I'd probably like to go into either engineering or physics but idk i might change my mind and maybe having chemistry or biology knowledge will be useful anyway? (My dream career is to do something related to space exploration)

What do you think?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 1
If you really put in the extra effort then you should be fine. Pick the subjects that interest you and ones that you see will help you in the future.
Reply 2
Original post by awkwrdbby
I'm starting to consider maybe doing all 3 sciences as well as maths at a level in order to keep my options open because I know I want to go into science but I don't know if maybe I should keep all science paths open?

I'm currently set to take maths, further maths, physics and French and I'd probably like to go into either engineering or physics but idk i might change my mind and maybe having chemistry or biology knowledge will be useful anyway? (My dream career is to do something related to space exploration)

What do you think?

Posted from TSR Mobile

It will be hard now since all the sciences have lots of core practicals to do and the specification for Maths is changing in 2017. Despite this, if you are willing to put in the effort I don't see why it's not possible. :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest